Author Topic: Trouble with one of my add-ons on my server  (Read 1360 times)

Ok, so yesterday I noticed that my server preferences/control button didn't show up in my admin menu. Since I got it through RTB, I checked my add-ons list to see if I could find it. With no luck, I ran through a check of the add-ons I had active and deleted any I had downloaded that day. Then I tried hosting my server again, but the server control/preferences still wasn't there. After that, I checked my controls in options to see if I could find the key-bind of it, but I couldn't.

Figuring it might have been deleted, I ran a quick check through my add-ons to see if I could find it there, but with no luck. Thinking it might be a glitch, I made a back-up of my add-ons folder and un installed RTB. After that, I re-installed RTB and checked my add-ons list and server. The server preferences/control didn't show up on either.

I was thinking I should check through my add-ons folder, re-install Blockland, or delete all of the downloaded add-ons I have and start from scratch to see if that would work. I haven't tried it yet because I wanted to have some input from you guys on this. My sister told me that she still had the option to edit server preferences, so I'm thinking that the bug or glitch has only affected my Blockland.

I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on what to do to solve this problem or any ideas on what might be causing this problem.

Well, I looked through my keybinds again, and I found the server control keybind. It was still at what I had set it, and because it's a part of RTB, I think there might be an add-on I downloaded that in interfering with it. The thing is, I deleted all of the add-ons I recently downloaded.

Open blockland. Host a server. Then quit. Then us your console.log. It might show an error in the RTB execution.

Open blockland. Host a server. Then quit. Then us your console.log. It might show an error in the RTB execution.
Ok, I'll try that when I've got the time... I'm sorta busy at the moment :c

Well, I was flipping through my console during start up, and the Server Control did show up. So I know it's there, so I'm guessing that it is canceled out or something whenever I start up a server.

Sorry for triple post, but here's the latest console log before I got a runtime:

Do you have Unlimited Mining installed? I think that might be the problem. PS I'm having the same problem aswell.

Do you have Unlimited Mining installed? I think that might be the problem. PS I'm having the same problem aswell.
Yes, I do have it. Should I delete it? I don't think I have it active at the moment.

The mining mod adds a button onto the admin menu that might have deleted the RTB button on the menu.

If you delete it, it might be there forever, or not. i heard there was still bugs about the button.