Poll

Host?

Yay.
6 (66.7%)
Nay.
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Sprio ~ Jenxas  (Read 7137 times)

Oh and must I say I would insta-Blacklist "JamestheLeet" right now before he flaims you
You're stupid as forget.
He was the second friend I made here, after Ken.

This is a clan that I just started approximately right now. It's called Sprio if that wasn't obvious. Why? stuff, I don't know. And no, of course it wasn't me simply misspelling spiro while being too lazy to type spirograph. Pfft. Well anyways; so far, I'm the only member. And I wont make a mistake of letting people join just because they're my friend. I remember the last time I was involved in doing such a  thing, we didn't get any other members. Well we got like two who apped. But our opinions of them were tilted because they were also our friends. You know, I wish this paragraph didn't have to be so long so it would look good. Oh, and the OP isn't quite finished yet, I'll be making quite a few additions/modifications over a couple of weeks. Hopefully just one. Oooh, or maybe just a couple of days. Well anyways:

Like I said previously, I will have a zero tolerance policy on accepting applications just because they're my friends. To keep this fair and upheld, I'll probably have the whole clan vote on apps, instead of just the admins. Though, of course, the admins will have the ruling decision in the end. Your votes will just help us out. (Until I have more members, the community as a whole can vote, too. :3)

-There is no brick minimum, nor maximum. A max would just be silly.
   -There are two categories for apping; modding and building.
   -In building, there is eventing, structure, and artistic.
   -In modding, there is scripting, modelling, and texture/visual creation.

Th-th-th-that's all, folks. (For now, anyways.)

Three new members in one day? I think that's pretty good for a clan started by me. Oh, and look, only one's a furry.

[LEADR] Night Fox - 10991
   [EVENT] Big Brother - 8294
   [STRCT] Frontrox - 8124
   [STRCT] Block Builder - 8868
   [EVENT] Orion - 3599
   [EVENT] JamestheLeet - 20588

+ February 7th, 2011: James added, not sure when accepted.
+ February 6th, 2011: Orion is accepted into the clan.
+ February 5th, 2011: Frontrox, Big Brother, and Block Buster are accepted into the clan.
+ February 4th, 2011: Clan is created.

Things like when I'll host, the server status, and that sort of junk will go down here.

Oh, I almost forgot. Any questions I ask of my members or the community, I'll put down here too. So, while I'm mentioning this, think that there should be a name change? Answered; No wins, four to one.

I made a navigation bar.

Code: [Select]
[center]
[size=20pt][iurl=#aboutbar]About[/iurl] |[iurl=#appbar] Applying[/iurl] | [iurl=#membersbar]Members[/iurl] | [iurl=#newsbar]News[/iurl][/size]
[IMG]http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz330/ODST_John/Sprio.png[/img]
[IMG]http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz330/ODST_John/Untitled-4.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[anchor=aboutbar][IMG]http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz330/ODST_John/About.png[/img][/anchor]
   This is a clan that I just started approximately right now. It's called Sprio if that wasn't obvious. Why? stuff, I don't know. And no, of course it wasn't me simply misspelling spiro while being too lazy to type spirograph. Pfft. Well anyways; so far, I'm the only member. And I wont make a mistake of letting people join just because they're my friend. I remember the last time I was involved in doing such a  thing, we didn't get any other members. Well we got like two who apped. But our opinions of them were tilted because they were also our friends. You know, I wish this paragraph didn't have to be so long so it would look good. Oh, and the OP isn't quite finished yet, I'll be making quite a few additions/modifications over a couple of weeks. Hopefully just one. Oooh, or maybe just a couple of days. Well anyways:

[hr]

[anchor=appbar][IMG]http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz330/ODST_John/Apping.png[/img][/anchor]
   Like I said previously, I will have a zero tolerance policy on accepting applications just because they're my friends. To keep this fair and upheld, I'll probably have the whole clan vote on apps, instead of just the admins. Though, of course, the admins will have the ruling decision in the end. Your votes will just help us out. (Until I have more members, the community as a whole can vote, too. :3)

-There is no brick minimum, nor maximum. A max would just be silly.
   -There are two categories for apping; modding and building.
   -In building, there is eventing, structure, and artistic.
   -In modding, there is scripting, modelling, and texture/visual creation.

Th-th-th-that's all, folks. (For now, anyways.)

[hr]

[anchor=membersbar][IMG]http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz330/ODST_John/Members.png[/img][/anchor]
   Three new members in one day? I think that's pretty good for a clan started by me. Oh, and look, only one's a furry.

[LEADR] Night Fox - 10991
   [EVENT] Big Brother - 8294
   [STRCT] Frontrox - 8124
   [STRCT] Block Builder - 8868
   [EVENT] Orion - 3599
   [EVENT] JamestheLeet - 20588

[hr]

[anchor=newsbar][IMG]http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz330/ODST_John/News.png[/img][/anchor]
+ February 7th, 2011: James added, not sure when accepted.
+ February 6th, 2011: Orion is accepted into the clan.
+ February 5th, 2011: Frontrox, Big Brother, and Block Buster are accepted into the clan.
+ February 4th, 2011: Clan is created.

[hr]

[IMG]http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz330/ODST_John/MiscInfo.png[/img]
   Things like when I'll host, the server status, and that sort of junk will go down here.

[s]Oh, I almost forgot. Any questions I ask of my members or the community, I'll put down here too. So, while I'm mentioning this, think that there should be a name change?[/s] Answered; No wins, four to one.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 04:15:03 PM by Orion »

HOLY forgetkool kids klubKK PAGESTRETCH
Your monitor is about the size of a gameboy screen.

I'll make those changes later when I make images to use instead of text.

So is this uhh another excel?

So is this uhh another excel?
No, there are a lot of things different here, and I'm running this instead of James.

No, there are a lot of things different here, and I'm running this instead of James.
I see. I might app. Also krystals been hosting :o

I see. I might app. Also krystals been hosting :o
I remember asking him once, and he said that he hosts every once in a while.
I wonder if he'll ever think about becoming active again.
That would be nice.

Lets post untill it goes to a new page.

How has your day been Nightfox?

Normal until Pew got online.
Then it was good.

Night you idiot
okay, all you need to do to fix the title is "Sprio ~ Jenxas"
was that so hard?

I remember asking him once, and he said that he hosts every once in a while.
I wonder if he'll ever think about becoming active again.
That would be nice.
he said he would probably revive KC.
:D

Your monitor is about the size of a gameboy screen.

Your monitor is about the size of a thirty inch flat/widescreen hi-def screen.