Author Topic: Google has crossed over  (Read 2584 times)

I always play with my bored when he's at home.

Soooooo, its incorrect?

...What.
it's grammatically incorrect
the "did you mean" is asking "things to do when your ("belonging to" pretty much) bored at home", so if it was asked to me it'd sound like "things to do when my bored at home"

the correct way would be "things to do when you're bored at home"

anyways i don't think google corrects with punctuation like commas and apostrophes

First post :3
get out
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 04:10:12 PM by Saber15 »

the "did you mean" is asking "things to do when your ("belonging to" pretty much) bored at home", so if it was asked to me it'd sound like "things to do when my bored at home"

the correct way would be "things to do when you're bored at home"get out

Thanks, Sherlock

Get me my shotgun and a map where the people that run google live.

the correct way would be "things to do when you're bored at home"get out

Get me my shotgun and a map where the people that run google live.
You can actually just blame the general populace for this.  You might want your suitcase nukes, instead.

It's all algorithms.

I'm sure there are more pages that say "when your bored" because people don't know grammar.

It's all algorithms.

I'm sure there are more pages that say "when your bored" because people don't know grammar.
You can actually just blame the general populace for this.
Yes, this is realized.
Google was murdered by the armies of the grammatically incorrect, hence "crossed over".

You can actually just blame the general populace for this.  You might want your suitcase nukes, instead.
Alright just get me something that I can kill people with.

This has nothing to do with what I typed in. Google is just being stupid. GOOGLE IS DEAD TO ME. DEAD. TO. ME. :C