Author Topic: [VIDEO] (GTA IV) Pointless Adventures in LC 6: Pandora's Box  (Read 2065 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thqrIzAMoA0

^ LINK UP IN HERE

Description:
The horrors of PC gaming are unleashed upon the citizens of Liberty City. (You won't get it until about a third of the way in)

What kind of glorious trainer are you using to do this. Seriously.

I watched this on dialup, it was well worth it. Reminds me of the carmageddon mod.

At first I was like
"maybe I should gift him episodes from liberty city, because this is getting stale"
Then waluigi pinball happened and you're already finding new things to do.

The sound effects make it ten times funnier, especially the deflating balloon one.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 11:30:46 AM by Qwepir »

Sad I have it on Xbox 360 and can't play it on PC, but I think some of that is possible. At least, the super speed vehicles and color changing works. I witnessed it in online play... I think a lot is, actually...

Trainers are for people who can't hack the normal way. Sadly, I need them.

Trainers are for people who can't hack the normal way. Sadly, I need them.

Trainers are more fun

Trainers are more fun

Trainers are more easily patchable due to being... big collections of hacks the developers can easily find. It basically allows developers to fix a bunch of stuff all at once instead of finding the individual problems.

How in the hell did that Sultan launch a city bus?

oh god what trainer is that

How in the hell did that Sultan launch a city bus?

Really? How much of the video did you watch? I can only guess you thought all the FALLING around, running at high speeds, etc. was video editing. It's called hacks, and most of the video is about them.