Author Topic: handicapped school band and Parents  (Read 1844 times)

I pissed my parents off because i didnt want to do band anymore. Now their saying that i quit everything i start (which is a total lie). My band teacher said im not trying at all in class and my stupid parents believed her! A couple of weeks ago my teacher talked to me after class about how im putting "50% effort". So iv been trying harder in class, but havnt been practicing at home. I somehow failed this tape that was a major grade. It was the best tape iv done since i came to this forgeted up school. My parents yelled and yelled and yelled at me for not "trying at all" in this hell hole of a class. Why wont they loving believe me?

God this makes me so loving pissed i could just barf.

Tape?
Its this thing where we have to record a song or 2 on a tape :/

Maybe you should practice..?

In my school, band is an easy "A" , but I'm dropping it to make room for a fifth AP class next year.  Who makes a class a period and a half, seriously?

Its this thing where we have to record a song or 2 on a tape :/
Should have just faked it on FL Studio or something.

You're being forced to do something you don't want to do, why not just fake what you can fake just to get it over with?

Should have just faked it on FL Studio or something.

You're being forced to do something you don't want to do, why not just fake what you can fake just to get it over with?
Not that easy. I suck like hell, she would notice.

Not that easy. I suck like hell, she would notice.
How about saying "I do better at home when some bitch isn't breathing down my neck and telling me I suck" when she says you're not that good?

How about saying "I do better at home when some bitch isn't breathing down my neck and telling me I suck" when she says you're not that good?
your teachers must love you.

I'm taking Instrumental Music, Choral Music and Musical Theatre next year.

your teachers must love you.
i dun aint got non er dem teechur folks

I'm homeschooled, and my mother isn't a bitch.

figures you lack common sense then.

You're just stupid. It's not your band or parent's fault.