Author Topic: This is very scary - Makeshift nuclear bombs.  (Read 4337 times)

everyone get their fallout 3 gear ready
WE NEED SOME TESLA CANNONS UP IN THIS BITCH

I've got four some-asembly-required though just finished the second

edit: I've got this huge stockpile of Either that I can't use all of selling for 10.000$ an ounce this kind of deal only comes around every few decades.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 08:37:48 PM by Mardalf »

I've got four some-asembly-required though just finished the second
Aww lucky, my 3 are self-assembling.

Lucky..

everyone get their fallout 3 gear ready
stuff JUST GOT REAL
FFFFUUUUUUUUUU

nope, my closet has a hatch that goes down seventy feet to my fallout shelter thats lined with eight layers of two inch hardened steel plating then there's twenty inches of lead and a third of an inch of Either, I installed a vault door with a timelock so once its locked it won't open again for twenty years and there's a small completely self sustaining ecosystem so no worry about food shortages and with all the dehydrated water I have in cans I won't run out of that ether.

and I have a fallout shelter app on my iPod so if I'm not home ill have a temporary one

EDIT: no I'm not paranoid...I just know "their" out to get me!
 :cookieMonster:

Someones read The Compound.

-nuked-
I have a bunker, then an under the bunker bunker, then a bunker below that, and a supply shot next to that owned by a guy named Frank.
Frank is a c00lbr0

Someones read The Compound.
never heard of it it's actually from a movie ( sort of )
and a supply shot

I don't like shots
besides I have a quarter inch of Either nothings getting through that...then again nothings getting out for twenty years once I seal it :| I'll just have to sit it out...glad I installed a 12' Plasma TV

misread as minecraft nuclear bombs c:

All you need is some redstone, TNT and the latest newfangled cuboid mod.

Where would they get the materials.
Remind you, Nuclear missles/bombs today are not as bad as the WWII ones, now that we fully understand the effects.

Where would they get the materials.
Remind you, Nuclear missles/bombs today are not as bad as the WWII ones, now that we fully understand the effects.
I don't so that's 26 well 25 and one on the way that ARE AS BAD or worse  :cookieMonster:     

Yea, the first non governmental nuclear atomic bomb was set off in australia
the funny part is noone noticed for 2 years
(no one found out it was a nuclear bomb, until further investigation in 2 years.)
it was from some japanese doomsdayy cult..