Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
TPPC-A pokemon RP where Tropius can learn Volt Tackle!
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: TPPC-A pokemon RP where Tropius can learn Volt Tackle! (Read 2079 times)
Pengie
February 10, 2011, 06:07:23 PM
Post yer trainer ID! I SHALL BEAT YOUR SQUIRTLE TO A PULP.
Ad Bot
Advertisement
naturemon
February 10, 2011, 06:08:19 PM
I play Pokemon Online, an actual downloadable Pokemon game, only bad part is how extremely difficult the gym leaders are, I have a Bulbasuar and plenty of other Pokemon can't get past Brock.
PS: Another EXCELLENT Pokemon game is Pokemon Citrine
http://www.byond.com/games/Fint/Pokemon
«
Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 06:11:29 PM by naturemon
»
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
TPPC-A pokemon RP where Tropius can learn Volt Tackle!