Author Topic: Somebody appears to be stalking me.  (Read 2998 times)

So last week, I accidentally bumped into some guy who was walking on the sidewalk, and he said "excuse me". Dark brown hair, green eyes and a tiny nose. He then walks off, but kept on staring at me.

The next few days I kept spotting  this guy in crowds and just walking around the place. He acted weird, too. He would have a blank expression and just stare at people as they walk by, and he rubbed his hands on every object that he walked by.

Then, every time I looked at him he pretended to be doing something. (I.E. Looking at his phone, looking at his watch and whatnot) Then he just suddenly disappears. The last thing I saw him doing was adjusting his jacket.

Discuss this odd event.

You should not be concerned about this person at all
Forget you saw him, please

hes not a jew
'just 'sayin

You should not be concerned about this person at all
Forget you saw him, please

This makes me even more concerned.

hes not a jew
'just 'sayin

He was white, almost pale even.

I would go and ask him what the hell is wrong with him. If he says nothing at all for at least 3 seconds, run away as fast as you can.
it's exactly what i would do.

Jus' sayin.

I would go and ask him what the hell is wrong with him. If he says nothing at all for at least 3 seconds, run away as fast as you can.
it's exactly what i would do.

Jus' sayin.

I like to avoid explosions and permanent death

Hey, just tryin to help. Don' need to get all hyped up about it.

That may have been me... What a steriotypical stalker sinario, I don't believe you.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 08:18:41 PM by morningstar »

I like to avoid explosions and permanent death
Hey, just tryin to help. Don' need to get all hyped up about it.

"I would rather not die"

"CALM DOWN BRO, GEEZ"

Hes probably just a creeper.
Dont get near him, or he will hiss and explode.