Author Topic: Some stuff about school..  (Read 1641 times)

Yeah, I wanna kill myself it's so bad. And I'm still in 5th grade. ;c. Theres like 3 bullie sI gotta deal with, and that number is on the rise. And the number of friends? 2, and dropping. Not to mention my mom has cancer and is divorced. My teacher isn't all that nice either, she gave me my first detention in my life.

Yeah, I wanna kill myself it's so bad. And I'm still in 5th grade. ;c. Theres like 3 bullie sI gotta deal with, and that number is on the rise. And the number of friends? 2, and dropping. Not to mention my mom has cancer and is divorced. My teacher isn't all that nice either, she gave me my first detention in my life.
:C

Anyways, that's really bad. Be sure to find someone you really trust and you can talk to. :(
Also I'm sorry about your mom...

Tom

Anyways, that's really bad. Be sure to find someone you really trust and you can talk to. :(
Also I'm sorry about your mom...
I think you need to have you sarcasm detector checked.

I think you need to have you sarcasm detector checked.
I'm being serious.

Tom

I'm being serious.
I have a feeling that TristanLuigi's post isn't serious, and he is just sarcastically mocking the OP.

I have a feeling that TristanLuigi's post isn't serious, and he is just sarcastically mocking the OP.
No, I'm not. I really aren't. Seriously.

it's weird cause most of the popular bullies in the school are my friends so it's like i'm on the other side

i don't participate in it though, i'm also friends with some unpopular kids

I've experienced bulling as well, not to an extreme level but it still forgeted me over big time.
I suggest going to a psychiatrist and try not to avoid the ones that bully you. If you're going to avoid them then it'll turn into anxiety and that's not good.

Just try to be strong and find a good friend in your new school, even if it's just one friend. And no, you're not meant to be sad and upset. Don't ever believe that. Everything will be alright if you don't try to avoid the problem, like I did.

<3 If you want to talk, PM me.
I'LL PM YOU K <3

it's weird cause most of the popular bullies in the school are my friends so it's like i'm on the other side

i don't participate in it though, i'm also friends with unpopular kids
Double agent much? I understand you. I have had some friends that are like that, and they are were still my friends.

LOL K <3

OH ME TOO K <3

Double agent much? I understand you. I have had some friends that are like that, and they are were still my friends.

You know I used to be the loving nerdiest geek outcast there was in the whole damn school. Grow a pair and socialize with people. Talk to students around you. Ignore your teacher, and do the work. Do well in your classes. Enjoy your life, its not worth crying over.

Angel?

Are you getting beat up... by a girl?

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE AN ANGEL.
BECAUSE SHE MIGHT HAVE BLADES IN HER HANDS.