Author Topic: What should I change my avatar to?  (Read 1261 times)

I was thinking to changing it to Mordecai (lolol google it losers) along with my Steam, but I don't know.

Suggestions plz

Maek it a rainbow snake cookie monster
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 12:15:51 AM by Funnelcakes »


I could make it for you if you want, I just need what you want


The stuff is scribblenaughts

You haven't loving lived until you've played Scribblenauts.

I'm not alive? What have I been doing for the past 14 years?!



Pick a children's cartoon, find an episode online, and watch it until you get a good shot of one character with a silly face. Screenshot it, crop it, and use it as your avatar.

Pick a children's cartoon, find an episode online, and watch it until you get a good shot of one character with a silly face. Screenshot it, crop it, and use it as your avatar.

I was planning to do that, but I don't know what show.



Mkay?
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

 :cookieMonster:

Steal Lizzy's avatar and say "NU IT MEIN GO WAY LIZ U IDOT"

Steal Lizzy's avatar and say "NU IT MEIN GO WAY LIZ U IDOT"
I'd cut off his snake if he did that to me.