Author Topic: Damnit Google  (Read 2452 times)

"Google could not create your account

In order to have a Google Account, you must meet certain age requirements. To learn more about online child safety, visit the Federal Trade Commission's website."

This is the message I keep getting while trying to create a Youtube account and/or a Gmail account. I cannot believe this. I even tried putting it in saying I was 40. Same thing. What am I doing wrong?

If you wanted to know why I wanted a Youtube account or an email so badly is because I want to probably get involved in some gaming activities soon. I want to interact with some of my friends who unfortunately live across the country or somewhere else around the world and must stick to either Youtube, email, or Xbox/PS3. Hopefully you understand this.

So what the hell is going on?

Everyone knows you never enter your actual age if you're under 13 :|

Don't put your actual age the first time. Try clearing your cookies or other browsing data and try again.

I know that. I am not. I even tried 40 and it still didn't work. What the hell :\

Edit: Cleared everything for today. I'm a pusillanimous individual and didn't want to delete everything I had and amazingly there was 1 hour, 2 hours, 4, today, and then everything.

wat

I know that. I am not. I even tried 40 and it still didn't work. What the hell :\
Because your stupid ass entered in a young age before you entered in an older one :|

It remembers your first input on it
Just open chrome incognito/firefox private and do it on that

Do you have noscript? If you don't you might also have to clear your flash cookies.

Do you have noscript? If you don't you might also have to clear your flash cookies.
Don't think so.

Because your stupid ass entered in a young age before you entered in an older one :|
Probably. I think I entered my actual age beforehand :/

Bad idea with Nexon. Because of this, I can't change my loving information on Blockland. I put in some random age and name, and they told me that it's too bad because that is important information I should have been truthful for. I even gave the most logical explanation: I made my account back when I was still fearful of giving personal information because of my parents. Do they really expect we'd trust to make it in that state?

I'm going to try it again. If it doesn't work then screw it, I'm pulling out my laptop.

Edit: Did it again >:O

I'm going to try it again. If it doesn't work then screw it, I'm pulling out my laptop.

Edit: Did it again >:O

Unplug Router, new IP, clear cookies, retry.

Unplug Router, new IP, clear cookies, retry.
You know I don't know stuff about this stuff, right?

You know I don't know stuff about this stuff, right?

Yes, that's why you're asking for help.

Just unplug your modem, wait 10 secs, plug it back in, wait for it to start up.

Unplugging modem gives you new IP. Also to the private browsing thing or whatever it is on google chrome.

Yes, that's why you're asking for help.

Just unplug your modem, wait 10 secs, plug it back in, wait for it to start up.

Unplugging modem gives you new IP. Also to the private browsing thing or whatever it is on google chrome.
I'm too lazy to wait for everything to boot up when I unplug the computer and plug it back in. Don't judge me for my laziness :/

I'll try anyways unless someone says not to or I'll forget something up.