Author Topic: AAAA! NOW I KNOW WHY WEARING LONG PANTS IN A HOT ROOM IS A BAD IDEA.  (Read 1559 times)

So I was sitting down stuffting into my food with my mouth and I get up and I have a sharp pain in my mantool. Apparently some of my 'hair' caught in the underwear and pulled on it. This happened because it was hot in the dining room and I was wearing heavy clothes.

My folks wondered why I was screaming.

I knew you would be to confused on that first part to stay on topic!

That's why I put it there!

Haha-AAGGH!

Wait what. I didn't understand that.

Wait what. I didn't understand that.
he is stuffting on his food
WITH HIS MOUTH

I have such a large, manly bush, that this happens whenever I stand up.  :cookieMonster:

I have such a large, manly bush, that this happens whenever I stand up.  :cookieMonster:

I have such a large, manly bush, that this happens whenever I stand up.  :cookieMonster:

I have never shaved and I have fast growing hair

SIX INCH HAIR DUDE

I have never shaved and I have fast growing hair

SIX INCH HAIR DUDE

THAT'S IT?

Wait, so your pubes got caught to your underwear when you stood up? loving ouch. asdf it hurts to think about.  However, Back in 7th grade I've had my hairs wrap around y richard and somehow tie together. I see a hot girl and get a boner. INSTANT PAIN. All the pubes are being pulled at once and you have to look like a friend and reach down into your pants to pull the hairs appart from your erection.