Author Topic: The Final Moments Of The Malantic (Antares)  (Read 1519 times)

This is when you build a 37,000 ton liner and then find out that the crew of the ship were drunk that night. It wasn't a collision, I bet it was a steer fault! I am glad that the crew went down that night. This is why I refer the Majestic as a safer liner (/joking).

For some serious things. On 8 October 2010 a memorial day was held for the Malantic. The newer liner Malantic III and Artanic sailed from Peek City to the last known sinking position of Malantic II. A long ribbon "MALANTIC 2009-2010" was sunk into the water on the bow-side of the Malantic wreck. A small scale-model of the Malantic was also placed near the wreck. See the news clip of Peekarica Movietone News here.

Also I bet that ChrisD wanted to re-make this video in pictures.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 08:59:40 AM by Olympic »

This is when you build a 37,000 ton liner and then find out that the crew of the ship were drunk that night. It wasn't a collision, I bet it was a steer fault! I am glad that the crew went down that night. This is why I refer the Majestic as a safer liner (/joking).

For some serious things. On 8 October 2010 a memorial day was held for the Malantic. The newer liner Malantic III and Artanic sailed from Peek City to the last known sinking position of Malantic II. A long ribbon "MALANTIC 2009-2010" was sunk into the water on the bow-side of the Malantic wreck. A small scale-model of the Malantic was also placed near the wreck. See the news clip of Peekarica Movietone News here.
Stop posting about ships.

Stop posting about ships.
I didn't started this thread. I haven't posted a while about the fiction ships. And I won't keep posting them, people can find them selfs at YouTube.