Author Topic: AoE Style Farm  (Read 5089 times)

Well I finally got my farm done after major set backs, it began in the USSR server, it kept getting spammed and destoryed by Sgt. Johnson, so I moved the the IRK Clan Server where I finally finished it, here it is:

Rate if you want, this was just a build for fun, posting for critisizm so no 1 - 3 word posts please, if you don't have anything to say don't post.

reminds me of harvest moon.
cept your tool shed is decked for a fight.

the house is simple and small. although a simple old school farm would be.

i likes the veggies

reminds me of harvest moon.
cept your tool shed is decked for a fight.

the house is simple and small. although a simple old school farm would be.

i likes the veggies

reminds me of harvest moon also exept for the wepons witch is cool for dm's i like the horses

What do you mean by AoE?

Age of Empires I think?

LMFAO. I saw the sign 'Ruins of Vertsfarm' and finished it. :P Yes, that means spamming bricks. Sorry!

Great build, I've seen better builds, but this is still cool. Its just a bit... bland.

I posted it mostley because of Bisjac, I thought it wasn't all that great myself, still its my best on retail so far, luckily this thread hasn't gotten off topic or flamed yet, but I know after I say this someones gonna pick a fight or hijack it, anyway thanks for the comments, and yeah when I went to the IRK server it was almost completley destroyed cause of a DM that happened earlier, luckily I have the save with it complete and called the server one "ruins" of it.

7.8/10
also reminds me of HM but i suggest you make it in the future like a harvester or something.