Author Topic: Meng Huo.(warning)  (Read 1583 times)

there is a bl player named Meng Huo(im not quite sure if thats precisely it). I was in the [IRK] clan server and there were 3 slides that someone build built that were very good. he took it upon himself to completely destroy all 3 of them and then curse me out. I think he should be immediatly banned if seen in a server.

UPDATE: i am pretty sure his bl id was 599 I AM NOT ENTIRELY SURE but i will try to clear this up
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 08:19:38 AM by Metalhed592 »

...We can't really have threads for every single moron out there, now can we?

Yes we can! AND WE WILL!

We need a universal thread morons. 

yes i want to witchhunt all punks. i wanna know before hand who to not allow

Not one for Terror yet, I winrar :D

No one wants to extract you. Pwnt.

nobody has complained about me yet.  it am making me very sad.  i will have to be evils liek i was in RTB.

ummmm grammer problems? ^^^^^ =P

How can we believe every single douchebag who says someone destroyed something.

I could say right now:
Goron/GoronLeader/Epidial went into my server and hammered it all down and if you see his BL ID 275, ban him immediately.

One problem, he doesn't have retail, and MY BL ID is 275.

Post some proof, screenshots at least.

NOTE: Do not take my example literally and ban me because you are a handicap.

ok first off..... whty the hll did you call me a douchebag, second off, how am i gonna prove to you it, if it was most likely saved and most likely been restored.

Take a screenshot of it as it happens. Or video.

I called everyone who is posting a "BAN HIM OLOL" post a douchebag without proof because it's handicapped.
If you see someone doing ice cream that's not right, tell the server owner. Possibly your friends and ban him from your server. I don't see why everyone thinks they're a patron for posting a spammers/hammerer's BL ID. Save your builds often and ban the idiots.

Also, if the person reloaded the pandaing save I don't see any point to post it.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 05:30:00 PM by SuperMunkay »

because what if someone builds in the clan server forgets to sav efor whatever reason and some a**wipe decides to destroy, your basically saying, that just because i was the only one who saw it that means that the person, Meng (whatever), should be let loose to most likely do this again. I can uderstand where your going saying that nobody saw it but.... i just dont want anyone elses build to be destroyed by him.

sounds like super is a little protective of being banned.

maybe hes got friends that piss the rest of us off?

Er, let's try to keep all warnings about users in this thread, http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=14553.new#new , might be a bit better to have everything in one place. Locked.