Author Topic: Reputations in BL-R  (Read 3646 times)

As of late, it seems MasterCE AKA Wiirock, or Sgt.Johnson has found it funny to go around with the name CNCgaylord and spam. I take this as him trying to ruin my reputation. A bit of knowledge: My BL ID is always 419, I never log on with anyother because i dont see a point in buying alternate accounts.
MasterCE if you read this, CEASE AND DESIST thank you very much.

i wish all ID's were just listed and viewable  from the game somewhere. showing what current name is using it

Yeah, Wouldnt that be nice?

The modifier, i already know that your Kaphix, and no i have nothing against you.

WHATS?! YOUR KAPHIX?!

Welcome to...a long time ago!

Yes lol, way to keep up. :D

Lol Nitramtj also might be trying to decrease his own rep, he banned me for killing people in a dm on his server. XD

No I banned you because I said we were testing something, and to not shoot the jeep we were in. You kept shooting said jeep, so I banned you. You're unbanned now though, I unbanned everyone right after banning them. After all this nit finally unafked and locked the minigame so no one could join.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 10:19:44 PM by THE OD NOTOR »

and you can't get back into the serv rot :P

No I banned you because I said we were testing something, and to not shoot the jeep we were in. You kept shooting said jeep, so I banned you. You're unbanned now though, I unbanned everyone right after banning them. After all this nit finally unafked and locked the minigame so no one could join.
I never saw the "dont shoot the jeep" and what were you testing.

Nevermind, Johnson/Wii said he was joking, but you can still use this thread as a way to report People being Idiotic and imitating others and such.

When I read Reputations in BL-R I thought it was some loser talking about people who are already known for their work in BLR. Then I read the first post and wondered "What the hell?"