Author Topic: [CoM] Application  (Read 1657 times)

This is a small shop made up of 800 bricks, if its not good enough I have an idea on expanding it. I start making this on Ladezkik's server, almost finished it but had to continue on my own server.

Before you say anything the interior is rubbish, I agree with you if you think it is. Also if you think the structure was duped then you are wrong, it wasnt.

Also, Ladezkik if you could put the .bls file in your Blockland\save\duplications folder so that I can place the latest version of this shop on your server that would be apreciated

Too much gray, try adding some color to the interior and exterior, maybe some colored flooring as well.  Otherwise, its decent.

Before you say anything the interior is rubbish, I agree with you if you think it is.
And if I don't?

If you know the interior is rubbish , you shouldn't post it. I say nay :|

If you know the interior is rubbish , you shouldn't post it. I say nay :|

What I feel like doing is getting rid of the interior and adding two extra floors so it's exterior only.

It is really the safest thing to build a store right in the middle of the road?

Just updated it, added extra floor, some details, ceiling and such but no interior decorations yet. The other version of it with the interior has been abandoned.

The road and lamp posts are not a part of my build and belong to the server of which it was made upon.

It is really the safest thing to build a store right in the middle of the road?
What are you talking about its a GREAT idea.  The customers don't even have to get out of their car, they can just drive on through the wall, get what they need to get and out with a minimal death toll!

Just updated it, added extra floor, some details, ceiling and such but no interior decorations yet. The other version of it with the interior has been abandoned.

The road and lamp posts are not a part of my build and belong to the server of which it was made upon.

You've really improved it.
Add in an interior now.

Nice.

Some furniture would do the trick, I say.

Add wallpapers on 1st floor, and more rooms.
Furnitures would had been added before posting.

dumb

And the building with Ladezkik standing ontop of... Yea that was not yours either :3

I see lade in the background of one of the pictures.
Ontopic: onononononononononon you arnt allowed in com

com r for handicaps liek me.

derp

I see lade in the background of one of the pictures.
Ontopic: onononononononononon you arnt allowed in com

Oh yea! I see him.

Why cant I be in CoM, either send the reply on the forum or PM I dont mind, if its the app...I have a suitable recovery solution....*dawn of war orcish voice* BILD IT BIGGA