Author Topic: Stupid power surge be sappin' my internet  (Read 439 times)

So you know how they happen.
 Lightning is like HOLY forgetGDYSGFHS TIME FOR SOME CHAOS!!1 and strikes really close to you and causes just that.

Well, my computer was ON at the time, and the computer was effected pretty badly.
At first it couldn't find any possible way to connect to my router thing, saying there was a "conflict" with the IP address.

My dad, (not being a digital idiot) fixed that problem with a bit of searching the computer. but now if i leave the computer alone for longer than 5 minutes, the connectivity goes straight to zero. My dad doesn't want to buy me another computer, although it is needed, and we've had this one longer than i've been alive.

Now my internet is slow as forget and i don't know if any games work, i'll have to check that out.
like i said though, it drops to zero after 5 minutes. sometimes it doesn't function properly, and internet is hella slow. when i try to fix the connection, it doesn't work until i fiddle with the little connector itself, and sometimes that doesn't even work.

Discuss power surges and anything related to what i said.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 07:07:17 PM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

Discuss power surges and anything related to what i said.

I hate em, piss me off.  CANT SEE BRO

I hate em, piss me off.  CANT SEE BRO
Lol.

I also think it may have fried the motherboard to my parents' computer.

Lol.

I also think it may have fried the motherboard to my parents' computer.

Your parents' share a computer?

Anyway,

MINECRAFT

YEE IM PLAYING

FOUND DIAMONDS

*powersurge*

NO NO MY SAAAAAAAAAVE

*turn back on*

*deleted*

NOOOOOoooOoooOooOOooOo

Well as my dad would say...

"THIS IS WHY YOU PUT A loving SURGE PROTECTOR ON!"

Well as my dad would say...

"THIS IS WHY YOU PUT A loving SURGE PROTECTOR ON!"
Lawl

And yes zeno, they share a computer. i don't though, it was meant to be a family computer but nobody uses it.