Author Topic: Red Boards?  (Read 1941 times)

I am the only to notice this, am I crazy? Is there a topic about this already?

I dunno. Some of the boards are in red, not an issue, just curious.

I've been here almost four years now and haven't seen it before. Weird.

Register your key.

If you haven't registered you can't post in the red area.

Do it by just trying to post in the red sections

I've just started seeing them.

Oh. Well interesting.

Hadn't seen any topics crop up until after I posted.

So what exactly does this entail about me registering? Like is it some sort of sync thing like on the RTB forums, or?

Just your ID key, it's to prevent trolls from posting in certain sections/keep people without the game out of game realted topics.

When I first saw the title, I thought of red wooden planks. Oh well.

When I read Kalphies' post about finishing V20, the page to put your key in came up.

Congratulations, our forums are now private....except for Off Topic, which is still open to ROBLOX dwellers ;-;

Congratulations, our forums are now private....except for Off Topic, which is still open to ROBLOX dwellers ;-;

I can't tell if you're angry at me or going along with it.

Your dumb comment stunned him and made him very disappointed.

I'm disappointed at your crowd of choice. My mind is implicating you are on a bandwagon having your hatred directed at the ROBLOX community. There are good people in it.
Your dumb comment stunned him and made him very disappointed.
Yes.

I think he's referring to the supposedly unspoken rule that if you even so much as utter the word "Roblox" it summons demons or something.

In reality that's the stupidest thing ever. As long as your post doesn't resemble: "lolol sockland cigarettes ur game is wors than our game, ROBLOX is betr!" then no one but people who believe in this stupid rule will say anything about it.

Jesus, it's like if this were a Coke forum and suddenly everyone who even said "Pepsi", even if in the phrase of "I hate Pepsi", would get banned.

I think he's referring to the supposedly unspoken rule that if you even so much as utter the word "Roblox" it summons demons or something.

In reality that's the stupidest thing ever. As long as your post doesn't resemble: "lolol sockland cigarettes ur game is wors than our game, ROBLOX is betr!" then no one but people who believe in this stupid rule will say anything about it.

Jesus, it's like if this were a Coke forum and suddenly everyone who even said "Pepsi", even if in the phrase of "I hate Pepsi", would get banned.

I do. I was a guest lurking around and I saw a bunch of people claiming they were from ROBLOX and getting a bunch of flames for it.

Which is another supposedly unspoken rule that if you so much as mention that you once played Roblox you are somehow inferior.

Which in the sense of brown townogies would be like if a religion still condemned you to eternal hellfire even if you converted.

Admitedly, the people you might be talking about were probably trolling. But still. There are converts, and they get treated like stuff for having a different opinion about lego games.