Author Topic: Whet?  (Read 952 times)

So the forum is being an starfish, just look at the index! Everything is red :c

It's red because you're ignorant.

Ahaha no,
but really why
Because you're too ignorant to read any threads.

Red topics require you to enter your key in to register you as a "Paying Member". Off topic / help / drama are for people who haven't bought the game yet.

Go try to reply to a post in a red board.

BSpot made it so you have to enter your key to post in certain boards. Just try to post in general discussion, it will bring you to a place where you have options, do the first one. You should memorize your key, too, thats a good way to do it.
It's red because you're ignorant.
Why do you call everyone ignorant rather than help them.

OT: Kalph I fixed that epic dogfight, stop by some day, you can see the imporvements.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 09:21:49 AM by Fabio 555 »

BSpot made it so you have to enter your key to post in certain boards. Just try to post in general discussion, it will bring you to a place where you have options, do the first one. You should memorize your key, too, thats a good way to do it.Why do you call everyone ignorant rather than help them.

OT: Kalph I fixed that epic dogfight, stop by some day, you can see the imporvements.

Because he is a troll.

The e-mail address I used is void, and also cant remember it.
Any suggestions?

Contact badspot about it.

Also, more information on your situation?

The e-mail address I used is void, and also cant remember it.
Any suggestions?
It was your responsibility to remember your e-mail address and/or the key you registered the account with.  My suggestion is to find out that E-mail

Oh and something that might work:

If you are using firefox,

Tools - Options - (In passwords section, saved passwords) scroll around and you might find the email. Click "Show passwords" or something similar.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 09:46:28 AM by Prince N »

Oh and something that might work:

If you are using firefox,

Tools - Options - (In passwords section, saved passwords) scroll around and you might find the email. Click "Show passwords" or something similar.
Chrome :c
It was your responsibility to remember your e-mail address and/or the key you registered the account with.  My suggestion is to find out that E-mail
I know what the E-mail is, It's Void and cannot be used due to a change in my ISP.

I know what the E-mail is, It's Void and cannot be used due to a change in my ISP.
My next suggestion is to Pm Badspot.