Author Topic: Gascorp Mansion (finally displayed)  (Read 5244 times)

A while back, more like a few weeks ago, i had the well-known Gascorp Mansion up for a long time. Many people came to see it, and just as many even built in it. Since i cant seem to find another person to host for me very often, and since im working on another large project now, Gascorp Mansion's last few rooms will sadly remain vacant. Here is da save file. Also attached are some snapshots. Im not going to list every person who built a room in this mansion since their names are on their rooms in the save file, but i will make note of every person who has helped me in someway relating to the construction of the actual mansion, management, hosting, anything like that.
-Nitramtj, for being major hoster of almost every Gascorp Mansion session.
-Carzo, for brilliant management, priceless help, and funny jokes to encourage my angry times
-Troy, for helping to retile the first floor after the horrible tile incident
-Kaje, for building the attic and black roof which was later deleted due to the severe amounts of lag produced from it. thanks for it anyways tho
-Digmaster, for decoration inside the mansion
....and i hope i didnt leave anyone out. If i did, reply so and ill recognize you.
visit this site to download the save file:  http://www.mediafire.com/?anktknvhy2g

oh yea. of course. duurrrr......      The mansion is a three floor mansion that has three different types of rooms: standard rooms (first floor; small rooms), suites (large rooms; second floor), and three master rooms (third floor; gigantic rooms). The size of the room someone had showed their building exoticity, and/or helpfulness, and/or relation to me. hehe. oh yea, there are four suites on the third floor too, so dont confuse those with the three master rooms. Everyone who was allowed to build in a room has their name in or on their room, and this mansion has long hallways perfect for DM's. There are still about 5 or so rooms left vacant, of which one master room was reserved for Deathwish (who never claimed it!!!), and of two suites which were intended to be reserved for Badspot and Ephialtes (but they never showed up to the server....). Enjoy.

:D you and we get cookies  :cookieMonster:

looks good, needs more pics inside on how big you are talking about.

:O You never credited me for the pillars, the lights and the torches in the first picture :O

But that's alright, i like you anyway ;)

My room better still be in it...

THANK YOU when you finish your apartment building, make sure you save one of the big rooms for me :cookieMonster:

ok, can do digmaster. after all, you did decorate the mansion and make a pretty sweet room. Also, i dont know how i couldve missed Deathwish, but i did. Deathwish did build the pillars, the stair torches, and other light and whatnot near the entrance as he said, but he also helped to plan out the mansion (slightly) and managed to set the record for the longest time anyone ever owned a room without building in it and it not being evicted and regiven to someone else. Heres is the mega-cookie award! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Is my tv still there? It actually had an image on it...

W00t! save!

I Might be abile to host this weekend, If so, if you cam, you can be an admin, and I will just use the save on this.

nope i can't my internet is all massed up
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 09:38:22 PM by digmaster »

Omg dude, this is sweet 10/10

ok, can do digmaster. after all, you did decorate the mansion and make a pretty sweet room. Also, i dont know how i couldve missed Deathwish, but i did. Deathwish did build the pillars, the stair torches, and other light and whatnot near the entrance as he said, but he also helped to plan out the mansion (slightly) and managed to set the record for the longest time anyone ever owned a room without building in it and it not being evicted and regiven to someone else. Heres is the mega-cookie award! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Yay :D

Save an apartment room for me ;)

(Actually, depending on the amount of bricks i might be able to host for ya :O)

i had a room there!  :iceCream:

Um what map is this in?