Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Can this video card run any games well?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Can this video card run any games well? (Read 420 times)
Solid
February 28, 2011, 07:41:23 AM
http://www.amazon.com/GeForce-6800-GTO-Graphic-PCI-Express/dp/B003DV8G3Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1298893727&sr=8-1
The NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GTO. I'm not expecting much I just want a card able to run Gmod or Magicka or something. Also, if you can find something around the same price, can you post it?
Ad Bot
Advertisement
oliver255
February 28, 2011, 07:50:51 AM
For G-Mod? Low if you are lucky.
I do not know about Magicka though.
ase
February 28, 2011, 07:54:26 AM
that card sucks, you want this card instead bro
http://www.amazon.com/HIS-Radeon-128bit-Express-H467QR1GH/dp/B002ZLPS04
runs loving every game.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Can this video card run any games well?