Author Topic: Halo 3 [BASED] Needler: V2  (Read 15613 times)

This is one of the few addons that I actually downloaded.

cool, but you could have made the projectile better

« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 07:16:34 PM by The Doctor »

blockland is not sophisticated enough for halo`s weapons or vehicles to look decent. heeds pelican looks like flying vomit when painted green because the model is terrible and the way you paint it is as unrealistic as saying a brick wall can talk and sound like richard nixon. your better off making new, original blocko themed weapons or vehicles instead. or not making any at all  because we obviously have more than enough generic stuff that our toilets are overflowing.
Can you summarize this in one sentence? I don't, quite understand what you are trying to say in so many words.

that was fast.
you should make a halo based pack

Apparently the small crystal used for the reloading animation doesn't go away after reloading and firing once. Probably could be fixed up quick.

Apparently the small crystal used for the reloading animation doesn't go away after reloading and firing once. Probably could be fixed up quick.

Its always there.

Its always there.
That would be exactly what he pointed out, good job.

That would be exactly what he pointed out, good job.
I was trying to say that it isn't JUST for the reloading, which is, in fact, what he said.

Its always there.
No, it isn't. After reloading it goes away, but firing once, it reappears.

No, it isn't. After reloading it goes away, but firing once, it reappears.
Pretty sure it is supposed to, since it doesn't have an ammo system.

I never said it had an ammo system, are you even reading what I said?

I never said it had an ammo system, are you even reading what I said?
Yes. I never said you said it had an ammo system, I just said that it should be there because there ISN'T an ammo system. (So, it won't appear like you're out of ammo).

It shouldn't reappear until your actually run out of ammo, it looks weird. This is a small bug that can be quickly fixed.

It shouldn't reappear until your actually run out of ammo, it looks weird. This is a small bug that can be quickly fixed.
If he added more it might seem like an ammo 'pack' if he can't figure out how to get rid of it.