Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 374465 times)

Yeah.

I also need to add something, if my M60E3 LMG gets voted the highest will it be actually made and i can beta it?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 05:44:29 PM by ObsoleteViolence »

You were thinking of the Galil.

IMI produced more firearms than just the Galil.

Whats so great about the loving FN SCAR-L.

I've used them and they can't loving shoot straight.

Whats so great about the loving FN SCAR-L.

I've used them and they can't loving shoot straight.
My question is "how did you manage to get your hands on a semi-obscure military assault rifle?"

My question is "how did you manage to get your hands on a semi-obscure military assault rifle?"

Civilian Market. Gun Smith friend. He has a license to make military/law-enforcement grade weapons.

I also need to add something, if my M60E3 LMG gets voted the highest will it be actually made and i can beta it?
I may use a different model of the gun, but yes, I plan on making whatever gun wins the vote. You cannot beta-test unless you are contributing to this would-be pack
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 02:57:38 PM by Zloff »

I will model for you if i am allowed.

How it should be held: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:M60_machine_gun_DN-ST-88-00621.jpg

FYI for every one: Despite it being heavy the M60 series of machine guns is deadly accurate.

I may use a different model of the gun, but yes, I plan on making whatever gun wins the vote. You cannot beta-test unless you are contributing to this would-be pack

I think I will cook up some delicious sounds.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 05:00:16 PM by ObsoleteViolence »

FYI for every one: Despite it being heavy the M60 series of machine guns is deadly accurate.

The cute thing about them is despite their accuracy, they're not built to be used for sharpshooting, they're built for suppressive, rapid fire.

Please make this pack!

And could you make a AK-5?

M60E3 is the poll winner!

AK-5 looks and works too much like the M4
I will model for you if i am allowed.
I think I will cook up some delicious sounds.
Going to need to see any previous work before actually putting anyone on the list.

Could you make a Bizon PP-19?

M60E3 is the poll winner!

AK-5 looks and works too much like the M4Going to need to see any previous work before actually putting anyone on the list.
Hmmmm ump45, scar h, steyer aug???

And mabye a gui that you can choose attatchments from??? :)