Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 374440 times)

Hmmmm ump45, scar h, steyer aug???

And mabye a gui that you can choose attatchments from??? :)
boi you best be getting the hell out if you thinkin that even close to possible without adding a bazillion extra datablocks n smaller file sizes
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 08:56:41 PM by Zloff »

boi you best be getting the hell out if you thinkin that even close to possible without adding a bazillion extra datablocks n smaller file sizes
:c well i would have been awsome though, also make the scar first! :)

I don't think you get what's going on here.. I am not making anything else except the M60, which won the last poll, until I get enough weapon ideas from other people to put in the poll and start a new one to decide what I should make next

I don't think you get what's going on here.. I am not making anything else except the M60, which won the last poll, until I get enough weapon ideas from other people to put in the poll and start a new one to decide what I should make next
Oh ok.

Can we got on-topic nao?

I think it's going to be hard to find a sucky modern assault rifle to use as a tier 1 AR

I could probably try to make a model, but it might take some time....

Hmmm add Tavor-21 (TAR-21), not that good rifle but awsome and lovey looking!

I think it's going to be hard to find a sucky modern assault rifle to use as a tier 1 AR

Maybe one of those FPG's?

Well Shad, looks like you won :U Isn't that a machine pistol?
Hmmm add Tavor-21 (TAR-21), not that good rifle but awsome and lovey looking!
That gun has great specifications.

Isn't that a machine pistol?That gun has great specifications.

It's a gun that goes pew pew pew and is rifle length. ITS A TIER ONE RIFLE K?