Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 374488 times)

Y tanks u my gud sur. :D
Famas was pretty good, I'll admit it, but it needs a small bit of detail on the sides.

Famas was pretty good, I'll admit it, but it needs a small bit of detail on the sides.

K

OK, thanks for thinking of the AA-12. And, if you are to add sniper-rifles and pistols, here are a few ideas...

VSS Sniper
Barret M82A1
AWP

Glock 18
M9
USP

Also, I'd like to beta. I've said this before, but I never got any reply.

I hate glocks, they are so over-made in BL and ugly either way, the M9 will be the tier 1 pistol

Guess you don't want to finish this pack.
I was offering help but your ignorant and will most likely never finish this.
1. You have terrible modeling skills
2. Shad is a great yet fast modeler
3. We're not going to finish this because we didn't let some whiney kid help us? We'll see
4. I bet you're the only one so far who voted for "Terrible!!!"

Will these be using standard projectiles, or those bullstuff insta-hit things?
Projectiles

I may be able to help with sounds.
Yes, we need a sound maker, you're in

Zloff. I want to rape you. Fantastic
They're Shad's models, rape him

XM8 is horrible in Real-Life. And it was canceled.

XM29 is win, but it fires grenades and bullets. IDK how will you pull that off in the script.
-Request snips-
XM8: :c
XM29: I know, and the whole bullets and grenades thing is easy

G36E sniper configuration looks cool, so does the DSR. But I have my eyes on this certain bullpup-style .50. Aaannnd the AA12 is already in the list

...Where's Rusty? I told him to start on the M60E3 half a week ago, he said he'd start right away, and now he's gone

U so funee. But srsly, I'm pumping out models like a loving factory. And Zloff has been a good boy and has been making scripts. So shut up. Just because we are requesting weapons doesn't mean we aren't getting anywhere. Your just mad.

Y tanks u my gud sur. :D
Shadow I like you as a person,but Zloff has gone to far.
He won't let me in because he hates my guts for some unknown reason.

Shadow I like you as a person,but Zloff has gone to far.
He won't let me in because he hates my guts for some unknown reason.
He doesnt like you because he doesnt like your modeling style. He doesnt mean for that to go into your head personally, but this is a high-quality modern weapons pack. Also because you smart mouthed him and you cry over him not letting you help. You're annoying him very badly, and just because you cant help doesnt mean he's ignorite and wont finish the pack. There's plenty of better modelers and scripters that can help.

Speaking of sound, I have a giant RAR file full of weapon sounds for just the occasion. :cookieMonster:

IM SO PREPARED. forget YEAH.

Yeah. There needs to be a sniper or 36 in there.
Hurr hurr I wan't a glock!

Speaking of sound, I have a giant RAR file full of weapon sounds for just the occasion. :cookieMonster:

pew pew pew?

Guess me and Ghillie will get will finish some cool weapons together.

I accidentally read that last part of the title as "Stop asking for roosters". I'm sorry. :C

hehee.

Toobad you don't know how to make them mono

Guess me and Ghillie will get will finish some cool weapons together.
Good idea

hehee.
Toobad you don't know how to make them mono
Good idea

They are mono. I just checked all of them. DEY ARE MONO. Just because sound comes from both speakers doesn't mean it isn't mono.