Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 374513 times)

I just realized I have an F2000 in game. :cookieMonster:

I've been looking around a gun information site and it has some pretty cool guns on there.

The FN FNC looks neat. It's basically like the precourser to the FAL, I don't know how modern it is though.

The sweedish spin off looks lovey, again, may not be too modern.

And then the SA80/L85, which i believe is in service, is a bull-pup and there fore is awesome.

What is the T1 smg?  Also, why do these have foregrips if they will not have hands?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 08:39:19 PM by Donro98 »

Thanks for doing the AA12.  (I requested it!)

I could help script, if you would like.

I've been looking around a gun information site and it has some pretty cool guns on there.
The FNC is the successor to the FAL...
There's already enough 5.56x45mm guns.

Thanks for doing the AA12.  (I requested it!)
HEHEH.
20rnds of AUTOMATIC HE?
Now tahts Deadly.

Also I look forward to this pack being released.

I see you lack Tier 1 weapons. How about the MP40? It's kinda old, but still cool:

I hope this works FLUENTLY.
NOt like Gravity's Weapon Pack.

The sweedish spin off looks lovey, again, may not be too modern.

Oh please make this one, ive always wanted to see one in blockland!

I see you lack Tier 1 weapons. How about the MP40? It's kinda old, but still cool:
-MP40snip-

Hey Z, how about you eventually make futuristic and classic skins.  And also: Come on people! We need a Good L96A1!!!!

This and an M1A1 Thompson.