Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 374432 times)

This is a modern weapons pack if you haven't heard, not a Blackops pack

I know that but it looks alot like it, I was just saying that if it was like it, it would be my favorite weapon in this pack because it fits my playing style.. Oh and if I get google sketchup DLed again, I can make an AV-98 and maybe some other things but I need a scripter to teach me how to script because I would like to make my own add-ons...

Is that Famas like the one on Black Ops where you are in that water fascility??? I really liked the one there.

I already requested this.

That FAMAS is like the one in real life.

That FAMAS is like the one in real life.

OK, Ok, no need to rage. I am not trying to sound like a black Ops freak, jeez, sorry.

I know that but it looks alot like it, I was just saying that if it was like it, it would be my favorite weapon in this pack because it fits my playing style.. Oh and if I get google sketchup DLed again, I can make an AV-98 and maybe some other things but I need a scripter to teach me how to script because I would like to make my own add-ons...
We're not accepting anymore modelers to the team

They are mono. I just checked all of them. DEY ARE MONO. Just because sound comes from both speakers doesn't mean it isn't mono.
The sounds that you give me in those Halo weapons' zips were not mono, so I just guessed those weren't either

The magnum is mono. I checked in Audacity yesterday and it is mono. A single track. One sound wave. Y U NO BELIEVE ME.

As much as I love the Browning M1911, we need a good Beretta M9.

As much as I love the Browning M1911, we need a good Beretta M9.
How about a korth?

Dude USP. Tactical is the best pistol

Why do people insist on suggesting ugly and obsecure guns no one has ever heard of, just making something that looks good instead of some ugly piece of stuff because it wasn't in CoD.

Make a USP, a Desert Eagle, and M9, all 3 "tiers" and all good looking. Glock18c is lame and you spelled Beretta Incorrectly.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 06:08:47 PM by chaseyqurt »

Why do people insist on suggesting ugly and obsecure guns no one has ever heard of, just making something that looks good instead of some ugly piece of stuff because it wasn't in CoD.

Make a USP, a Desert Eagle, and M9, all 3 "tiers" and all good looking. Glock18c is lame and you spelled Berreta Incorrectly.

we don't want generic or already overused guns
think about gravity cats, he uses obscure but cool guns like the ares shrike and stuff

you spelled Berreta Incorrectly.
So did you

we don't want generic or already overused guns
think about gravity cats, he uses obscure but cool guns like the ares shrike and stuff
Some of his gun choices weren't very cool

If I could vote for any modern pistol, I'd go for the FN FiveSeven USG. For the looks, but mostly for the 20-round standard magazine with 5.7x28mm that can penetrate ballistic armor made to stop 9mm, 40. S&W, and .45 ACP rounds. Not that that stuff matters in Blockland much, but it could just simply translate to higher velocity projectiles with higher damage. Maybe, I don't know...

Pistol Idea:

(With Red Dot)
It's a Thor .45-70 handgun.
It fires a massive bullet capable of killing a man in 1 shot, it's also very accurate. But due to it's huge bullet. It's 1 shot only and you have to reload every shot.
Oh and Zloff, does that mean the DSR-1 and the G36E Sniper Config is a go?( I personally like the DSR-1 the best :D)

And you never said anything about the Tar and XM25. :c

And nice XM8 model.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 05:19:28 PM by XenocideII »

If I could vote for any modern pistol, I'd go for the FN FiveSeven USG. For the looks, but mostly for the 20-round standard magazine with 5.7x28mm that can penetrate ballistic armor made to stop 9mm, 40. S&W, and .45 ACP rounds. Not that that stuff matters in Blockland much, but it could just simply translate to higher velocity projectiles with higher damage. Maybe, I don't know...
/agree
<3 FN Herstal

Also what sounds do you want? I have rounded up and mono'd a famas fire (silenced), a mag out, a mag in, and a bolt pull. Anything else you want, or should I discard some?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 05:40:30 PM by Dnitro »

Pistol Idea:
-snip-

Oh and Zloff, does that mean the DSR-1 and the G36E Sniper Config is a go?( I personally like the DSR-1 the best :D)
That would make a nice T3 pistol...

They will be put into a poll