Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 374473 times)

Read the OP you people.

This and an M1A1 Thompson.
Its a modern weapon pack.  *face-palm*

This pack is having amazing progress.

Yeah Shad just keeps pulling models out of nowhere

speaking of him, Shad, respond to my PMs :C

Yeah Shad just keeps pulling models out of nowhere

speaking of him, Shad, respond to my PMs :C

Sorry, I've been grounded and stuff and I was at Six Flags all day yesterday. Ive been communicating through my iPhone. Ill get that XM8 up to par.

I have never seen a good UMP .45 or a Barrett M82 .50cal.  With the skill you used in creating your M4A1 and G36c, I would enjoy seeing these two lethal modern weapons included in your set.  Great work so far. 

Read the OP you people.

Ups, my fault. But my point stands, we could need more old weapons. But obviously not for this pack :L

Sorry, I've been grounded and stuff and I was at Six Flags all day yesterday. Ive been communicating through my iPhone. Ill get that XM8 up to par.
Sixflags? iPhone? other than the grounding, I'm jealous of you

Ups, my fault. But my point stands, we could need more old weapons. But obviously not for this pack :L
obvious is right

hell I'm surprised anyone was actually so unobservant that they missed the "Modern" in "Modern Weapons Pack", or did realize it yet requested some really old crap anyway
mean

Someone request a good T1 SMG
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 05:40:18 PM by Zloff »

PP2000 looks nice

Send me the MP7

Made this a looooong time ago. PERFECT TO USE NAO. :3

(M14 EBR)

I already made the M200. A long time ago. I even remodeled it. I have it in-game too. Fasf.

Derp

I'm removing the hands.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 06:07:37 AM by mazeribot »

The painful amount of people who can't read the title and the obvious adjective in there is truly a sight to behold.

um, nice model but, this is a moder weapons pack right? Then why are you making a gun form 1944?

um, nice model but, this is a moder weapons pack right? Then why are you making a gun form 1944?

You said we need old weapons, and therefor i show you that they are being developed.