Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 374151 times)

Stupid fat work on any of:
Guns:
XM500 (Tier 3)
MG3 (Tier 3)
AUG LMG (Tier 2)

Equipment/Melee:
Car battery + jumper cables
Syringe with selectable chemicals WIP?

Explosives/Incendiary:
Frag grenade

Also I'm getting new stuff for my computer including a new hard drive so I probably won't be using this computer for a couple days

picture of M9A1 being fired
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 01:31:59 PM by Zloff »

Stupid fat work on any of:
Also I'm getting new stuff for my computer including a new hard drive so I probably won't be using this computer for a couple days

picture of M9A1 being fired
Nice.
Also, I'm redoing anims on the condor.
And I've got a crapload of school work to do.

since the SR-75 is another AR-15 variant it should look close to Shad's M16, which it doesn't
chargin handole what

and yes K variant is better and hasn't been made

XM8 charging handle, same ambidextrous handle as on the G36 and variants... because the XM8 is a stripped down G36c

And as for the G36c have been made before; the K variant has also been made, but they both sucked, so maybe you could make both?

But since you're taking out weapons that have already been made, you should halt all progress on and remove the following weapons:
-Sig 552 Commando
-M4A1
-FN FAL
-G36k
-FAMAS F1
-MP7
-MP5 Navy
-UMP .45
-Uzi
-TDI Vector
-SCAR-H
-ACR
-M200 Intervention
-SVD Dragunov
-L115 (a few L96's have been made and there's not much difference)
-M60
-M1911
-M9
-ALL knives; we have too many sharp objects and a handicap might hurt himself and his mommy will sue

Let's see what that would leave you with:
-M16A4
-XM8
-TMP
-M14 EBR
-PSG-1
-Non-Tactical pieces of stuff referred to as "shotguns"
-USP (compact?)
-S&W 500
-PAW-20
-GL-06
-Panzerfraust 3

As you can see, your logic of "not making a weapon because a stuffty/not-so-stuffty version is already out there or is in production" would substantially reduce your pack's size, almost by 2/3, and disappoint a lot of people.
I like the the weapons in this pack, and hope they perform as good as they look. So could you please make ALL the weapons you originally intended to, and NOT remove anymore?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 04:03:31 PM by Kevune »

69 voters. Lock, never clear votes, no resetting the poll, no more anything ever again.

You're an idiot

-snip-
lol someone's mad because they didn't get what they wanted, and no, we're not taking out weapons that have already been made, we never were, and I don't care about disappointing the people because they have really been disappointing me

guys I think we should keep the entire pack private for an extra four months
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 05:11:00 PM by Zloff »

-MP5 Navy

It is not a navy variant, it is a SD variant.

this is gravity cat all over again oh god

this is gravity cat all over again oh god
no, these are better.

And you are?...
he's another cigaretteot who thinks he can tell us what we're doing wrong and what we should do

Kevune is pretty handicapped and is mad that Zloff isn't his slave

These are awesome, but i hope these wont be like gravity cats weapon pack; We will probably have to wait 2 years for the release.
But thats understandable because more time = more effort = Better quality.

I just noticed that 16 of these guns are from mw2 and ill laugh if the authors diddnt base some of them of it, because the M4A1 looks almost exactly the same as in mw2, the front especially.
But its not a bad thing in my opinion. And yes i play cod games so call me a cod freak if you want to, but i wont care.
Anyways, neat weapon pack!