Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 373894 times)

It's late night, and I'm working on the armor.
It's late night, and I'm working on the
It's late night, and I'm working on
It's late night, and I'm working
It's late night, and I'm
It's late night

(Possible)AA-12(Come on, it's good lookin') Shad already made one incase you haven't noticed
Makeshift laser(planned) Just a blue laser pointer would be fine, but the entire idea is kind of stupid, so don't do it
Rake-Owait, I'm already done with that. Just need material names. I already made one that is better

On a different note about that Grim Reaper-That would be me. You better not make it

What sounds did you need again? I'm gonna try to get them done today.

reloading sounds for the M60, suppressed USP/pistol, UMP40, flashbang explosion and a sound fro that squeal you hear because of flashbangs, and updated G36K and PSG sounds if possible

Zloff, I already made the Grim Reaper model.

Zloff, I already made the Grim Reaper model.
Fine. But the least you could do is call it by it's real name, not what it's called in call of duty.

Will they have hands?
lol

and shad, send me bullets and shells as soon as possible, and make 4 different types of ammo pickups: shotgun, rifle, pistol, and sniper

Dude, corp, it's still as huge as balls, and its colors are all messed up. Plus, the shells still exit from the wrong side. I'm serious now when I say: let Shad make a new one.

To all testers: looks like I was wrong about monday
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 12:15:57 PM by Zloff »

FFFF
Send me the .zip, I'm serious about fixing this problem.

/FUAMininukeExplosion

I'm serious about you all just getting it done. Plus, I need weapons to test against another set for a new series ;)

FFFF
Send me the .zip, I'm serious about fixing this problem.
I'm serious now when I say: let Shad make a new one.
What would you need the .zip for anyways?

He must have lost it XD

Listen, it's a lot faster when I can zip a file, and revise and replace the model over and over again until I get it right.

That's all.

Listen, it's a lot faster when I can zip a file, and revise and replace the model over and over again until I get it right.

That's all.

EDIT-Had some free time on my hands.
And I was wondering if we could add this, but with a fixed plastic stock and red dot scope, and it fires slug rounds from an 8 round tube.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 07:51:41 PM by The Corporation »

Taking advantage of being booted out of the Jurassic Park project?