Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 372590 times)

I have already explained that the scopes were meant to be viewed from the inside, not from the outside.
not unless the magnifications is less than 4x

didn't study well for exams, got either a B or C on them, final grade for all classes but PE (A) is an -A. Couldn't really focus I guess; had too much on my mind. I'm getting really sick of my boring life at the moment :P all the weeks seem to blend together in the same pattern, since my muscles heal so damn slow I can't practice mma/freerunning stuff often when I want to have fun, I'm starting to lose interest in videogames so I have nothing to do when I have nothing to do, and more stress thanks to school is giving me looottss of anxiety. To top this all off, none of my friends live within 3-mile radius of my house, so I only see them occasionally outside of school. So really for reals shad do me a favor and give me new models to script, I don't really care what you make as long as I got something to do :U

What if i get more proof?
The Type 19 you posted is a skin for gamebanana. It was made for a contest where you have to create a futuristic looking skin for the P90 in CSS.

It's not real.

shad, use transparent materials.
That's what I've been doing for a while.

are you taking ideas for the improvised weaponry- like the rainin' hell javelin?
if so, I have an idea
A regular rifle round that breaks up into several fragments, allowing for a wider radius of damage. Good against groups, like the Javelin is.

are you taking ideas for the improvised weaponry- like the rainin' hell javelin?
if so, I have an idea
A regular rifle round that breaks up into several fragments, allowing for a wider radius of damage. Good against groups, like the Javelin is.
I do believe that could be a modified ratshot round.

trans lens is not the way to go

if so, I have an idea
so kind of like an incendiary round, but the round explodes in mid-air so the shrap is more effective? If so, sounds good, but what weapon and cartridge should we use?

I've also been thinking that we could have some kind of semi-automatic scopeless rifle with a buttload of on-board computer stuff to control/guide special target-homing flachete rounds, kind of like in deus ex HR lol

trans lens is not the way to go
so kind of like an incendiary round, but the round explodes in mid-air so the shrap is more effective? If so, sounds good, but what weapon and cartridge should we use?
From the way I read it, it's like a modded version of ratshot.

Oh, wait.
Doesn't the XM25 do something close to that?
Also-

Want to make a script for a missile that creates a gravity well and suck stuff up and then explodes? :cookieMonster:

I've always wanted to make something like that, but the way I thought it up was it would just quickly suck up anything within a given radius and the people/vehicles that got sucked up would smash into each other and kill each other on impact

/eastereggexperimentalBKTcreatorscustomcheapassnegativeimpulseRPG

Doesn't the XM25 do something close to that?
Also-

yes, programmed grenade self-destruct timer. 'Also' what I see nothing

...bahh, I'm just going to get a file package ready, give it to the public and host some boss fight thing with bkt weapons sometime this weekend.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 10:55:57 AM by Zloff »

Sounds good to me. Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Uhhh

how many rounds does the 7.62 ACR's mag hold?

Uhhh

how many rounds does the 7.62 ACR's mag hold?
I'm looking at google shopping, and so far I've got a lot of 20 round magazines available, didn't see any 30rd.

Guess you should go with 20rd.

I'm looking at google shopping, and so far I've got a lot of 20 round magazines available, didn't see any 30rd.

Guess you should go with 20rd.

is this some sort of abbreviation that i dont know about

yes it means rounds/round

OH stuff WAIT A SEC SHAD-- my brother keeps constantly re-downloading BL for no reason, so my BL Files shortcut broked and showed me the wrong stuff, so your new stuff does indeed work

edit2: Make the ACR not have that annoying blue lens :p and maybe give it some other camo color
edit3: crappy screenshot of flash with some sparks flying around
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 01:44:03 PM by Zloff »