Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 373998 times)

Looks about right to me.
dont try to be completely 100% realistic please

that's what ruins many weapon packs

i'd like to see what im shooting at while im shooting at, thanks

Ideaget.
Server pref for muzzleflares.

It doesn't
You're ignorant because you didn't read the loving news and suggestion restrictions, you just started spewing stuff all over without further research of what we're looking for. And no, shad does not need to piss off, he is the co-founder, and this our pack, we do whatever the hell we want with it, this is not a democratic community project. Also, the definition of 'modified weapon' is not 'weapon with an unnecessary amount of loving attachments', it is simply a literally modified weapon; attachments are additions

p.s. lol google images you're so creative

p.s.s. Shad is not a dumb pitcher he is a self-proclaimed friend

...I like how shad ignores people who post things like these cuz he knows I'll tell them off for him :p
sorry I'm not very creative. Instead if google images lets use 4chan. Shadow went rough on me, and instead of being polite, he was flinging words at me, plusplus, that was my first time talking to him. I lost respect for him, and expected better.

Should just let it drop

i'd like to see what im shooting at while im shooting at, thanks
It looks fine in lighter maps, and encourages people to actually switch to the semi-auto fire setting

Ideaget.
Server pref for muzzleflares.
I can do that for sparks and lights but the flash particle itself is in the state sequences, so it can't be toggled unless I create another image

I went out shooting today, the Masada that I shot had little to no muzzle flash.
Do you think that you could have that with weapons with flash suppressers?

I myself love to see fire blasting out of the muzzle of guns, but sure I guess, as long as it doesn't look really stupid

wait, the only guns I see with a potential flash suppressor are the SG552 and SCAR
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 08:54:09 AM by Zloff »

I dont want you to be a richard to me
But could you add a sg552?
EDIT: Sg550?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 12:19:53 PM by Dimitri Pentrenko »

You need to read.

Its not my loving problem i didnt read atleast 238 pages

yes it is

yes it is
Why the forget would i read  283 pages?
Ask yourself that

Why the forget would i read  283 pages?
Ask yourself that
You only had to read ONE loving page; the FIRST ONE. How stupid could you get?!

on another note: got bored and started a crappy script and flash effect for the GAU is shad sends me it :P yet again, everyone please excuse the terrible quality of the screenshot. I currently got it firing at 50 rps, but it doesn't feel fast enough... I'm going to try the full 100 rps just for the hell of it :p
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 12:40:30 PM by Zloff »

Holy crap, I was talking about the quotes in my post.
He said sg552, and you totally ignored it, or as it is apparent now, you changed your post.

Zloff the RPS on the Minigun should be between 33.33 and 100 Rounds Per Second
personally recommend 66.66 RPS
or 4000 Rounds Per Minute