Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 385948 times)

can the scripts easily be edited by someone who knows nearly nothing about scripting

because if you go for the realistic approach i'll have to make some changes to mine when these are released

the noodles in this soup I'm eating taste gross

That's why I like preferred, it is a good middle point.
Yeah, this guy gets it

can the scripts easily be edited by someone who knows nearly nothing about scripting
I use organized spacing and stuff like that but if you don't understand the code I'm afraid you'll die trying

guys I just took an IQ test and it said my IQ is 133, idk how good/bad that is holy stuff I'm a genius

Corp it's up get over here
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 04:10:56 PM by Zloff »

you imply that your hosting.
I see no server of that nature.
Have you stopped or is it something else?

you imply that your hosting.
I see no server of that nature.
Have you stopped or is it something else?
Corp took too long, so we went off to play tf2 (?)

I instead left to go screw around on bushi's server

Corp took too long, so we went off to play tf2 (?)
I instead left to go screw around on bushi's server
Such a dedicated development team  :cookieMonster:

I got the gloves from Battlefield 3 U.S. team (in black).

They're Oakley brand. C:

sounds like fun

Such a dedicated development team :cookieMonster:
it's been three days and I haven't updated anything yet ftw

Looking forward to the public release :) As far as I can tell from the photos it is coming along nicely! GOOD WORK!
-Deraj

a small portion was supposed to be publicly released today but we didn't even get the beta out when we were supposed to 2-3 months ago /thanksalotBF3Skyrimandanyotherdistractions

Weapon Suggestion's: AT4, Stinger [] Because: We need more anti aircraft weapons in blockland

ok so I got 3 working RTB prefs, now I just need to add them to every gun

Seeing that 19 percent made me go

Wtf. Put down your loving CoD and pick up a copy of Battlefield or something, cigarettes.

I have Battelfield 3. Get the forget out. I've been playing Skyrim too for the past few days. Plus it was Christmas and now I'm into Star Wars The Old Republic. Plus I have an airsoft rifle, so I'll be out of the house more often. I got a MagPul Masasa (prototype to the ACR). :3

^ This kid will become a terrorism when he becomes of age.