Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 372326 times)

u shud mak it customziable
oh god
the amount of datablocks it would take for customizable weapons, if thats what you're implying.
also pi

oh god
the amount of datablocks it would take for customizable weapons, if thats what you're implying.
also pi

i no

So I'm a bit confused, I had beta, the list got reset, then I asked Shadow, and he let me. Now what I don't understand is why I'm not on beta.

lol

I want to see the b-testers hosting this stuff for once please :/ excluding khain n wehr they're doing bad good job
europack is broken, I'll host ME3 guns more

So I'm a bit confused, I had beta, the list got reset, then I asked Shadow, and he let me. Now what I don't understand is why I'm not on beta.

Give this mutherforgeter beta. >:C

<-Give this muthrfukr models

europack is broken, I'll host ME3 guns more
Don't worry I'm never using Google docs again

zloff
admin
pls
fakin confus

oh god
also pi

I have several ideas on how to make fully(or close to) customiziable weapons, and I"m not the first person to think of it.
Though Jake3 IS the first guy to pull it off.

bluh

working on player and a whole new theme that will include 2 shotguns and a semiautomatic grenade launcher

I was thinking we could add an NTW-20 to go along with the PAW-20 nvm too heavy

wow something needs to be redone lol
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 01:32:25 PM by Zloff »

Still not on list? Do you not like me or something because you always seem to deny allowing me on beta even when Shadow lets me.

No I just keep forgetting

Shad has the files I dont know why he wont give it to you

oh yeah

he's lazy

zloff does the google docs link you sent me work

It does for some people and it doesn't for others
I'm never using Google docs again

omigosh canibetatest.

I haven't received much feedback from a few hosters so maybe. aka I might replace some testers with other people

Just made selective-fire available when ADS, added a new pref concerning selective-fire capabilities, and I'm updating another theme (H&K Specialties) that I will send out soon. I'd also like ideas for stuff I'll add to a new theme called "Backstreet Swag" or something lol so far all I got is a micro uzi and a desert eagle(both of which aren't modeled yet) ...New poll vote now