Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 387164 times)

I've received multiple complaints about optics on too many weapons, I myself am on of those complainers

pm i got
i died
you laugh so hard so easily lol

Im making a Bizon PP-19 (SMG). Silenced or no?

Edit:

Heer it is

omg shed

I got a couple complaints for the sites too.

And the lack of explosives, that was a big one. I'll be host a little less over this week end due to me finally getting skyrim.  :cookieMonster:

I've received multiple complaints about optics on too many weapons, I myself am on of those complainers
K.

Should we do BlockoWorld?

Should we do BlockoWorld?
Depends on what you are asking for.
 But yeah, you should.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 10:40:31 AM by Blockoverlord »

Should I go with the Remington version of the ACR or keep the Bushmaster version (Basically replaces plastic grip with a streamlined, metal, railless RIS)?

Remington Version
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 05:43:13 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

I personally like the bushmaster.

Remington because MW3 8)

fukital

Magpul Massoud, the 7.62 ACR, with iron-sights or that same hybrid sight thing you had going on with your current ACR

the only models that really need to be updated are: SG552c(if you still want that thing in the pack), PAW-20, SCARH-H(Remove scope), FAL and/or F2000 and/or(replace optics with iron sights), and all of the snipers(remove the lens maybe and make all of their scopes hollow like the intervention)

and Shad I got scripts done for the TMP, SVDS, .44 Desert Eagle and the PP-19
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 06:03:36 PM by Zloff »

Question: are you planning on including a no-reserve ammo type that works (T+T's is broken)?

and Shad I got scripts done for the TMP, SVDS, .44 Desert Eagle and the PP-19
Ye
death pistol

Ye
death pistol

but it's not 50. AE

meaning not as much ridiculous wrist breaking recoil

:C

shad y u no respond

I need to know what else you'll be making so I can get dnitro working now because it takes him forever to stop playing TF2

Question: are you planning on including a no-reserve ammo type that works (T+T's is broken)?
No
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 10:32:02 AM by Zloff »