Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 373888 times)

I will when I'm done blowing up crap

where'd my lovey name go from the beta list?
You failed to respond to PM's, send sufficient feedback, and if I remember right you didn't even apply correctly

Whether or not you gave it to me in its most recent form.
The bullet drop is still too heavy. Fix it damnit.
You must've broke it because the bullet drop for snipers is actually way too low in the version you and everyone else currently has, you jackass

Why does that remind me of crysis (2)
Because SCARAB

I will when I'm done blowing up crap
You failed to respond to PM's, send sufficient feedback, and if I remember right you didn't even apply correctly
You must've broke it because the bullet drop for snipers is actually way too low in the version you and everyone else currently has, you jackass
Because SCARAB

how do you give beta to someone who apps incorrectly lol

I don't remember why

lol apple bomb

edit: stuff thats a huge pic

You must've broke it because the bullet drop for snipers is actually way too low in the version you and everyone else currently
The bullet drop is too high for them to be realistic.
If you want the weapons to be semi-blockland-realistic then you nailed it.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 01:27:49 PM by Telemonstrocity »

I have the gravity factor set to max since the sniper rounds go 2-4x faster than the limit and even that isn't enough since gravity is basically ineffective at even like 192 bricks, and that's in the version you guys have

I have the gravity factor set to max since the sniper rounds go 2-4x faster than the limit and even that isn't enough since it seems pinpoint at like 256 bricks
When I said all snipers I really mean only 1. The DSR-1 is fine.
The PSG1A1 is the one with the problem.

aka high bullet drop, which is why the 7.62x51 is not used for long-range sniping

there is a huge difference between a 7.62 and a .338 lapua

Hmm. I have lost interest in the matter.

Next up: Explosives

There should be more weapons in the area of RPGs, Rocket Launchers, C4, Dynamite, Plasma Grenades (Halo), ect.

And on top of that there should be 3-5 more pistols.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 07:36:40 PM by Telemonstrocity »

I think he bullet drop is fine as it is

What. That is the MagPul ACR in the OP you bafoon.
I couldnt tell the gun was angled the handguard towards the front and the label wasnt very specific Im fairly sure there is more than one type of ACR out there and the magpul is probably the rarest.

Magpul invented it, the remington and bushmaster versions are the masada with like 3 changes to it, and the label was "ACR", what more specifics do you need?

MagPul -> Bushmaster -> Remington

The license transfers

MagPul -> Bushmaster -> Remington

The license transfers
MagPul Masada, Bushmaster ACR, Remington R5?

The R5 is a gas-piston AR-15 at its finest; both bushmaster and remington named their rifles "ACR"

Shad why haven't you sent the PP-19 and R5 yet?

Edit: I'm thinking of adding a thing to guns where they start making a click noise when you fire the gun and are running low on rounds, like in Medal of Honor if for example(with a pref of course) and an RTB pref on whether or not the ammo/info display should be shown to give it more purpose. Either I work on implementing those things or make dual-wielding possible for the pistols, MP7 and Vector
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 12:16:45 PM by Zloff »