18 (7.9%)
Fluttershy
56 (24.6%)
Applejack
27 (11.8%)
Rarity
21 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 227

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Locked forever  (Read 1013920 times)

I wish I could model. Then I'd model skins for the classes.

Twilight for the... the...

forget.

And Rarity for the spy.

Off-topic:Don't you just hate getting tons of good reviews from a surgery place, then when you go, realize there's no backing down, and then they say, you'll be with our newest doctor!

And you say to yourself:I'm doomed.

Any skins for the Engineer? I've found a shipload of cool strategies and I'm addicted to the alternate weapons/tools.

Any skins for the Engineer? I've found a shipload of cool strategies and I'm addicted to the alternate weapons/tools.
yes he gets morphed into Applejack, theres also a rainbow teddie :3

yes he gets morphed into Applejack

No

theres also a rainbow teddie :3

So a rainbow dash reskin? Link.

So a rainbow dash reskin? Link.
It was during a random image search on google but I bet it was on Gamebanna.
Can't link, im on my ipod and Im about to sleep. Night bronies have fun with Luna.

It was during a random image search on google but I bet it was on Gamebanna.
Can't link, im on my ipod and Im about to sleep. Night bronies have fun with Luna.
I was up all night for Luna, or is about to be..

Nighttime is completely dictated by the orientation of the earth relevant to the sun. Does that mean you control the planet's rotation?
Well, in Equestria, apparently, the planet doesn't rotate, which would show for the pegasi bringing the clouds in, and for Luna and Celestia to raise the moon and sun.

the amount of fanart coming in is slowing down

hurry up season 2

Couldn't find the applejack engie but this is what sparkwire has been working on
animated too

optional hat I'm sure

Oh god that's cute. ^

Teleporter?
I'll have one down so you can be there in 10 seconds flat

I've watched a few episodes, and have come here to announce my banishment of my former dislike of this show. Why can't we all just be pony friends under the Equestrian sun!?

The above statement is sarcasm in case you can't tell that from the below statement. I'll kick your ass if you even dare to take this out of context.

Meanwhile in Manchester, swarms of flying pig bombers have been causing massive problems for humble corn farmers.

I've watched a few episodes, and have come here to announce my banishment of my former dislike of this show. Why can't we all just be pony friends under the Equestrian sun!?

All I saw was this.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 11:40:37 AM by Dodger »