18 (7.9%)
Fluttershy
56 (24.6%)
Applejack
27 (11.8%)
Rarity
21 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 227

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Locked forever  (Read 1013951 times)

How about you just don't come into this thread if ponies set off your OCD?

If it could only block text  :cookieMonster:

How about you just don't come into this thread if ponies set off your OCD?

And fix quote fails.

And fix quote fails.

I don't know why but somehow 1/2 time it cuts off the bracket when I quote someone at the end without me even touching it.

I don't know why but somehow 1/2 time it cuts off the bracket when I quote someone at the end without me even touching it.
Just admit that your hatred for ponies has made you dumber. :cookieMonster:

Just admit that your hatred for ponies has made you dumber. :cookieMonster:

DERPA DERPA DERP

Saca ese stick en tu ano porque estás enojado, niño.  :cookieMonster: Rusty 2nd year Spanish skills and Google translate for the win.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 02:29:03 PM by Dodger »

Saca ese stick en tu ano porque estás enojado, niño.  :cookieMonster: [color=tra\\ \\nsparent]Rusty 2nd year Spanish skills and Google translate for the win.[/color]
"Get that stick in your ass because you're angry, kid."

Someone's a bit mad themselves...

Sacar also means to take out in certain contexts. I really hope you didn't use google translate for that whole statement. The male form of kid was also intentional.

Derpa a derp.  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 02:35:41 PM by Dodger »

Someone's a bit mad themselves...

I speak Spanish, dog. Dodger just thinks that it's wittier to use Spanish instead of English because his hatred of MLP has left him barren of any real wit or intellect.

Also, lol Dodger sucks ass at spanish. He should kill himself.

Because I should be a master of the language when I am only near the end of my 2nd year in it, and without any reliable textbooks available at hand.

Because I should be a master of the language when I am only near the end of my 2nd year in it, and without any reliable textbooks available at hand.

You should feel bad for attempting something that you're so terrible at.

Ja, Sie sollten sehr gut sein

A challenger approaches