18 (7.9%)
Fluttershy
56 (24.6%)
Applejack
27 (11.8%)
Rarity
21 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 227

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Locked forever  (Read 1013659 times)

Those stories...

Why.
Glad Surprising to know you read them all!

I actually kind of like your stories. They interest me.

The first one was just... well it made me lose my appetite. The rest were actually interesting.

Those are some dumb and twisted stories.
Sure seems like a violation of the no gross stuff rule.

I actually kind of like your stories. They interest me.
Yes, I found them very interesting myself, and I wonder why so many people said not to read it.

The first one was just... well it made me lose my appetite. The rest were actually interesting.
Yeah, the first one can be a bit tad too gruesome for some people, and the other ones were just a backstory as to why Pinkie Pie did it, and what happened after Rainbow Dash's murder.

Those are some dumb and twisted stories.
Sure seems like a violation of the no gross stuff rule.
If a moderator tells me that it violates it more than I think it does (Not at all, really.) then I shall remove the links.

So if Ike was banned does that mean a moderator is a brony? :O

So if Ike was banned does that mean a moderator is a brony? :O
No it means the moderator was banning someone who was raging hard and put his entire post in caps.

No it means the moderator was banning someone who was raging hard and put his entire post in caps.
Either way im glad hes banned. Now we must discuss more ponies.

someone give me cupcakes from a site like creepy pasta becuase my dsi cant load the story becuase its on google docs

i have to wait till morning to read on my normal comp

just give it now dont even be like
“are you sure” or some stuff

I learned something today, a herd of unicorns is called a blessing.

This Friday, some poor Walmart cashier is going to be more confused than ever before when a group of strangely dressed teenagers walk up and buy a bunch of My Little Pony toys... AND Assassin's Creed for PS3.

This Friday, some poor Walmart cashier is going to be more confused than ever before when a group of strangely dressed teenagers walk up and buy a bunch of My Little Pony toys... AND Assassin's Creed for PS3.
damnit i wish i knew you irl

someone give me cupcakes from a site like creepy pasta becuase my dsi cant load the story becuase its on google docs

i have to wait till morning to read on my normal comp

just give it now dont even be like
“are you sure” or some stuff
Sorry bro, google docs is the last site it hasn't been removed from. I could attach the stories though.

So I will!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 12:53:11 AM by Sonicfangirl11 »

>click txt file
>DSI: audio/ogg format not supported

HERP

>click txt file
>DSI: audio/ogg format not supported

HERP
Silly DSI, thats no audio file.