18 (7.9%)
Fluttershy
56 (24.6%)
Applejack
27 (11.8%)
Rarity
21 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 227

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Locked forever  (Read 1010274 times)

i must not be pretty.......TO THE MOON WITH THE INFIDELS
* skelolego229 gets out the regular show keyboard
I rule page 224, TO THE MOON WITH THEE.

Don't worry Mr.squid! we have a better derpy! Hidden in this picture that is!

Rainbow dash lol.

Also: FAUST

Don't worry Mr.squid! we have a better derpy! Hidden in this picture that is!
-snip-
Rainbow dash lol.

Also: FAUST
-snip-
Thats actually the first pony to human transition drawing I've liked.

Lol'd at the faust picture.

Thats actually the first pony to human transition drawing I've liked.
Same, but I like dash with longer hair. Also that derpy makes me... D'waaaaaa I CAN'T HELP IT. NOW I KNOW THE WAY SQUIDEEY AND OTHERS FEEL!

My point. Faust made this show suitable for all audiences so that the room can have more then just little girls in it and still be watched.

My point. Faust made this show suitable for all audiences so that the room can have more then just little girls in it and still be watched.
I remember watching PowerPuff Girls in Pre-school. Everyone watched it and nobody made any remakrs of it being girly :D

+1 more point for faust!

I remember watching PowerPuff Girls in Pre-school. Everyone watched it and nobody made any remakrs of it being girly :D

+1 more point for faust!
Exactly!

In other news, my pic seems to be coming along nicely.

Oh dear I just thought of Human pinkie and dash in cupcakes. :c

Also any suggestions for a new pic? Im trying to get a gif file, but the pic r too big.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 02:26:58 AM by Frostbyte »

holy crap

http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/MLP-FiM-Pony-Creator-Beta-210228500

EDIT: What do you mean a new pic? Avatar?

Yes.
Use the pony creator. I dare you. If not, just resize and crop some gifs from photobucket. There's a lot of high quality pics in there, use the search.

Use the pony creator. I dare you. If not, just resize and crop some gifs from photobucket. There's a lot of high quality pics in there, use the search.
Thanks, didn't know how to resize gifs before :O

Btw I noticed I've become alot closer and better knowing with bronies in this topic, I guess frienship IS magic! :D

I like this topic because it's active, and about something I like. This is the only fandom I've had that got a lot of positive attention. It's great. Still, I don't like being called a Brony.

I like this topic because it's active, and about something I like. This is the only fandom I've had that got a lot of positive attention. It's great. Still, I don't like being called a Brony.
it is what the term for male fans, but I guess we'll just call you a fan from now on not a brony. :)