Author Topic: can't host!!! (i have a wrt45g router)  (Read 2146 times)

hi. i forwarded my ports, and my sever always comes up dead. what do you do in this situation if you have a wrt45g router?

Couldn't find 45g, only 54g, this is the link for the 54g which might be similar to the 45g
http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Linksys/WRT54G/Blockland.htm

lol, I'm have a problem with that EXACT same router, and yes, those two routers should be the same

lol, I'm have a problem with that EXACT same router, and yes, those two routers should be the same

I ahve this router.. I just used 28000-28009 UDP and TCP.  with the ip 19.168.1.100  IP depends on what you set it to.

Have you asked others whether it shows up dead? For me it's dead to me and my other PC yet people can still join...

i used ip 192.168.1.45

i just tryed that ip and it doesn't work

let me discrape this server, at least mine

IT IS A PEACE OF TRASH! I've been trying to get it to work for the last year, and I'm sill using my neibor's wireless. I hate it. and I can't port foward even when it DOES work for me. plz help

Badspot

• Administrator
let me discrape this server, at least mine

IT IS A PEACE OF TRASH! I've been trying to get it to work for the last year, and I'm sill using my neibor's wireless. I hate it. and I can't port foward even when it DOES work for me. plz help

WTF get your own internet access please.  You need to change the router settings and you can't do that if you're stealing internet access from your neighbor.