Author Topic: mr.blocks great outlet monument  (Read 9831 times)

i made one of the outlets in the bedroom into a monument!  :panda:  :iceCream:

how do you select what pic ture to put in?

[img][Blockland_00083]

this isn't working...

[Blockland_00083][/img]

[img][/Blockland_00083]

Your a moron, i'm sorry, but you should know BBCode (Bulletin Board Code) use a image uploading site like imageshack.us for showing your image, after uploading, you gotta copy one of the lines there and paste it into your post

And please, use the modify button!

First off, you either upload the picture on a website like photobucket or Image shack, than than should give you a link with thew [Img] tags around it, so just paste it here.

If you DON'T want to use those websites, you can also upload a pic using the forums, look below the writing field when replying, there should be a place to attach up to 2 files, so just browse for your files, than click post.

You can use the Preview feature to look at what your post will look like before you post it (Preview is a button located right beside the Post button at the bottom of the Post Reply window). Posting a long train of posts in a thread is usually not a good idea.

You can also edit your posts by clicking on the Modify button, which is located beside the Quote button at the top right corner of your posts. This lets you change your post instead of posting yet another post directly under it.

hey hey...when i didn't know BBCode i just wanted one person to say it was ok....no one did...and either will I FREAK!

Badspot

• Administrator
Click the "Browse" buttons under the post form.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 09:53:12 PM by Badspot »

I can't Click the "Browse" buttons under the post form.
Are you being serious or trying to mock someone?
I can click them just fine...

hes trying to mock him.....