Poll

Futuristic Helmet

Author Topic: 10 Minute Modeling: Futuristic helmet-Voting  (Read 14661 times)

Voting pictures

Information

So here is a nifty little idea I had to have interactivity between modelers. I will post the selected themes for the rounds and people will try to make a model which was made in roughly 10 minutes. The model should represent the theme the best it can while still looking decent. I will chance themes roughly every 2-4 days depending on what the last theme is. I will select a theme(feel free to post an idea while there is already a theme and if enough people like it/if I think it would be good for a next theme, I put it in the list.
It can be any filetype of your choice because you are posting images of the model not the model yourself unless you are a winner, and want to post the model online for people to use (optional).

If your model looks like it took 5+ hours, I will require some sort of verification that it was done in 10 minutes, the other models will be off of trust alone.
Rules

I will only put your model up if you host it on another website, it is too much hassle for me to do it for models posted via forums uploading.
I will turn voting on a day after I set the theme. I will leave it a day for people to vote. There may be special themes which get two days for applicants and two days to vote. Or 3 days to submit your model and 1 day to vote.
Do not say someones model is your own.
You can change your model if you wish to. But that means your old one will no longer be in the voting
Try to follow the 10 minute timeline unless a theme has special rules giving it more time.
Do not publicly stuffpost saying someones model is bad. You may however, give them tips on how to make it better.
Current Theme

A futuristic helmet, any style you wish, the time has been upgraded to 25minutes for this model. Still one day for modeling, one day for voting.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 09:34:51 PM by Eryehk »

Hall of Themes

Theme 1: Two handed sword
Winner: Yndaa with 16 (30.2%)
Theme 2:
Winner:
Theme 3:
Winner:
Theme 4:
Winner:
Theme 5:
Winner:
Theme 6:
Winner:
Theme 7:
Winner:
Theme 8:
Winner:
Theme 9:
Winner:
Theme 10:
Winner:
Theme 11:
Winner:
Theme 12:
Winner:
Theme 13:
Winner:
Theme 14:
Winner:
Theme 15:
Winner:
Theme 16:
Winner:
Theme 17:
Winner:
Theme 18:
Winner:
Theme 19:
Winner:
Theme 20:
Winner:
Theme 21:
Winner:
Theme 22:
Winner:
Theme 23:
Winner:
Theme 24:
Winner:
Theme 25:
Winner:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 11:00:46 PM by Eryehk »

Theme 1: Medieval Weaponry, maybe? Something easy to get the ball rolling.

I chose a sword style for the first, because it is one of the most common things people make.

Haha before you write everyone off, just let them also get their models in, he has yet to submit anything either.

I'm interested in participating even though I suck.

Does it have to be a certain file type?

Do I have to include proof that I only spent 10 minutes?

I require more information.

It is based off words/how amazingthe model is, if it looks like someone spent 5hours on a landscape then i might say no to it unless that can prove they made it in 10 minutes.
Any filetype you wish.

Loosely based on the Adamant 2 hander from Runescape. It's bad because I haven't modeled in like 5 months and my gears are rusty :(

Entering. (Even though I have no hope)

Almost done.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 09:49:13 PM by slimabob »

Its crystally :D

I think I messed up a bit on the hilt, but my 10 minutes ran out...