Author Topic: Be the last poster thread!  (Read 1346 times)

I dunno if this counts as a spam thread or not, but...

Be the last poster. If you are the last one who posted in the thread before it got too old, you win...
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

even though the OP will probably be the last post but whatever


Im pretty sure this is indeed spam.


This is just a more verbose way of saying, "Post here!"  Which is spam.
No offense, but you gotta be careful :c


I don't see why this is needed. Its just going to be used to get posts up..

"Longest thread ever!" threads

"Longest thread ever!" threads
I'm not sure if this counts as such.

This is probably spam either way though.



This does count as a spam thread br0.


Quote
The rules are a little looser on this board but don't post anything that is outright garbage.  That includes but is not limited to:

•Quote pyramids
•"Longest thread ever!" threads
"Don't post here" threads
•Single letter threads
•Self-declared spam threads
•Nonsensical gibberish
•Posts consisting entirely of dozens of random emotes

Rickroll, duckroll, ear rape, screaming flash and any other general trap link friendry results in ban.
That's what this thread is basicly.

I'd think this falls under "Longest thread ever!" threads rule in the off topic "no spam" sticky.


It should be locked at a random time.