Author Topic: Bridge DM  (Read 6151 times)

Neat build. Awesome mood created with the yellow lights. Only problem I have with this build are the supports that hold on the bridge, the arcs. They just look a tad funky at the top, too flat.

Lol cool.  Please upload the save.  :cookieMonster:

I played this DM on the server or a server that it was in.. the only problem is that with Rocket Launchers.. you die in like 3 seconds. It is a small map...but really fun.

:cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: YAAY! me like a ton!

Dang, your good at building...
This is awesome, I want to DM in it so bad.

dude its pretty sweet 10/10

Here's the save, have fun!
http://www.pietvandevelde.com/tg/upload/Blockland/Bridge%20DM/Bridge%20Arena.zip

Whoa! Don't do that!

Cheif might get his hands on that. People might believe that he actually 'built' it, too.

Better watch out where you save you builds, TheGeek.

the first thing I've noticed and liked about this arena is how the architecture looks both complex and simple at the same time. It looks as if it could be an actual Unreal Tournament or Quake map.

Nice, don't like the yellow lights though.

nice :D you should put by thegeek in the file somewere :P

It's already posted in here, so no need for that. Besides, I'm happy as long as someone enjoys what I made. There will always be handicaps who steal builds, just because they lack talent.