Author Topic: blockygram - Browse teh forums, watch the tennis game!  (Read 1507 times)

This is a app that lets you browse the forums and look at my favorite mods and look at blockland videos, so far there is tennis match and barnabas's old-fashion car.

Link taken down until updated

Pictures will come soon :)

Report if you see bugs

Bugs i know about
-When in video chooser (before you go to tennis match) if you hit "BL Videos" it'll reload the game room.

VERSION 1

-Released
-Awesome shizzles mac nizzles

VIDS SO FAR

Tennis match parts 1-7

FAV MODS SO FAR

barnabas's old-fashion car
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 01:04:07 AM by DuckHunter »

what. I don't feel like downloading a .exe file from somebody like you. seems non-infected, but it's just some gamemaker crap without any usefulness :/

also stop spamming fadeout-room transitions.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 11:35:01 PM by Bauklotz »

what. I don't feel like downloading a .exe file from somebody like you. seems non-infected, but it's just some gamemaker crap without any usefulness :/

also stop spamming fadeout-room transitions.
this is version 1,
but yeah i see your point.
and loving lol'd at wtf.png

FYI. Directly linking to an application on mediafire like that will ever get you banned or have this topic removed.

VERSION 1

-Released
-Awesome shizzles mac nizzles

Quote from: file extention

.exe

Wait, what?

FYI. Directly linking to an application on mediafire like that will ever get you banned or have this topic removed.
Where is that rule?

Where is that rule?
It's not written.
If you said, linked to a youtube video of it that had a link in it's description to a website which then told you where to find it then that seems to be alright, but just a link to a executable on any old public file sharing site generally gets removed.

It's not written.
If you said, linked to a youtube video of it that had a link in it's description to a website which then told you where to find it then that seems to be alright, but just a link to a executable on any old public file sharing site generally gets removed.
What would happen if you linked to a website containing info about the program, etc including a download link?