Lord Tony's Pizza Print.

Author Topic: Lord Tony's Pizza Print.  (Read 10141 times)

This pizza print was made and recommended for the 2x2f print brick. I am fully aware there is other pizza prints out there but mine has the correct lego style and good quality.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ne7bxeu0maja6b9

« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 02:11:42 PM by Lørd Tøny »

This pizza print was made and recommended for the 2x2f print brick. I am fully aware there is other pizza prints out there but mine has the correct lego style and good quality.

(In game picture coming soon.)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ne7bxeu0maja6b9

No.

You are going to be flamed because you are hated.

Guys get out, nobody cares if Lord Tony is hated.  He made a good print, just deal with it.

Butthurt kids

Anyways, good print tony, but it needs to be trans, get rid of that yellow crap

Anyways, good print tony, but it needs to be trans, get rid of that yellow crap

It is trans I just colored it yellow in the picture I uploaded. The actual file has the one with trans. I'll just take out the yellow colored one and replace it with the trans to avoid confusion.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 02:09:33 PM by Lørd Tøny »

This is actually the first pizza print that is high definition (HD) and looks good (very).
No.
Yes.

This is actually the first pizza print that is high definition (HD) and looks good (very).Yes.

I am talking about the pizza on the left.

-snip-

A lego pizza is red not orange and what is with those random orange dots? It looks nothing like a lego pizza.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 05:15:08 PM by Lørd Tøny »

Ohmygosh, just for this picture I will download this. I loved that game. Nostalgia get. 'Tanks man.

You are going to be flamed because you are hated.
Your one to talk

Ohmygosh, just for this picture I will download this. I loved that game. Nostalgia get. 'Tanks man.

It's what I do.

Yes, it's a true lego pizza.
Lego pizzas look like absolute crap and so is this. It is a greatly made print, but it appears THERE IS NO CHEEZ ON THE PIZZA :O
You should probably include a second yellow version so it looks like cheese, not a big blob of tomato sauce.

I know about this pizza print and think it looks mostly like a sticker than a pizza.

Lego pizzas look like absolute crap and so is this.

Is this a compliment or an insult?