Author Topic: The Steam Name Thread.2  (Read 6639 times)

Kike - Commander Jack Shepard (community name)

« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 04:48:29 PM by Domidore66 »

My name is still spelled wrong...

It's Kira one hundred thousand (Kira100000)

my new name is SkeulCahndeey, change it please.





Legodude77 - Legodude77

Since the other topic made by SuperToxic is too old to reply now, (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=58197.0), I decided to repost it once again.

Simply post your steam name and I'll add you to the list.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will also post the names of the people on the older topic.
NOTE: Sadly, I only have Gmod and Team Fortress 2.
Double Note: If your Steam name is the same as your forum name, just put the name of...um...both? (ex. Muffin)
OLD:
SuperToxic - toxicrox
General Nick - 0General_Nick0
SnowX7 - SnowX7
Rawrman - darkzero225
General Omega - GeneralOmega1
BillNye - 1poopenator1
Dr.Toast -  Marbel
Jsk2003 -
Lil_Nick - Lil_Nick92
Zenthos - Zenth0s
Antallion - Antallion
|Shadow - shadowx009
Sirrus - Vertazontal
Sord213 - Sord213
Anybody - AnybodyZ
Aei-own-u - Nousernameleft
pingpeppy - Pingpeppy
Osku958 - Osku1234
awasp1 - crimson wasp
pen - penthoplayer

Since Skip said I could, I have also went ahead and put up the link for Skips' Topic of steam names. Here.

NEW:
SFA - KeyAndEnter
Muffin
Powerdag
tacticalsniper - tacticalsniper355
SkullCandy [Must know account image]
yndaaa
ayxrion
Ningyou - Mikuni666
JokerCard
Bisjac
TomGunn or Tom Gunn (?)
Doomcop
Tokthree
Fredulus
Coolio - xXCoolioxStarXx
Endgame - Endco
Stardust - -NTK//[CurS] Stardust
Flamecannon - Pyrocumulus
Braux - Bx395
Jacob 123456789 - Jacobian
Aml - Aml2296
Jenxas
Frontrox
Madmitten - Thehomeskillet
Carzo
Captain Crazy
Cybertails1998 - Navar0wned
Tonkka
Coolio - xXCoolioxStarXx
Peppy
Kira1000000 - Marioman100
Please replace aei-own-u with Moriarty
Got a name change.
Thanks



this post doesn't actually exist move along plebians
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 02:26:21 PM by Kearn »


SuperFlopp - |MAD| SuperFlopp