Author Topic: Road textures.  (Read 3888 times)

So, you might have seen my "smooth racing map" topic in S&R, and someone mentioned road textures, so i was wondering if I did end up making one, would painting the ground end up in just a bunch parallel roads and I would have to make multiple road textures, or would it magicly curve?

so i was wondering if I did end up making one, would painting the ground end up in just a bunch parallel roads and I would have to make multiple road textures, or would it magicly curve?

What? Not sure what you're saying, strange grammar there.

In Torque Constructor, you can use a texture, cut it many times, rotate the seperate pieces, and then subtract it to create a curve, but it'll look like **** and will probably be broken in some way by Torque Constructor. Just use another texture, saves hours of trouble.

Here I use only 4 textures. A straight road texture, curve road texture, 3-way intersection road texture, and 4-way intersection road texture. My life is easy.

EDIT: Wow, slow down there on the posts :o Your postcount is at 19.095 per day. That's a crapload. Spend some time elsewhere than the forums. Sorry to be harsh, but it wastes life :C
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 10:10:12 PM by Wesley Williams »

EDIT: Wow, slow down there on the posts :o Your postcount is at 19.095 per day. That's a crapload. Spend some time elsewhere than the forums. Sorry to be harsh, but it wastes life :C
Why not play blockland? isn't that the forum name or am i clueless[Yes Your Clueless],
Hey Ostinyo take a look brother: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjMyE83DDUU&feature=related
pm me what you think.